Simti Hawaon Mein Teri Tasveren Betabiyon Ko Badati Hai

Sameer was tempted to see her face even after admonishing himself for the nth time for getting distracted by her.

The trip was just 2 days away but he couldn't wait for it as he thought he would get to see Naina for the first time.

Nanu entered his room seeing his grandson getting late for office from 4 days that too continuesly, he was worried how Sameer skipped breakfast when he was late and was occurred to be lost, most of the time. He wanted to know the reason behind his state.

Nanu cleared his throat,"Sameer Tu uth gaya, aur aaj wo bhi itni jaldi"

Sameer couldn't tell Nanu, how he couldn't sleep yesterday which would Make Nanu worry for Sameer but Smiled instantly,"Goodmorning Nanu, main toh pehle bhi jaldhi utt jata tha"

Nanu quickly sat down near Sameer on the bed and said,"par 3-4 se toh tu late ho raha hai, Beta agar kuch bhi baat hai kaam se related jo tujhe pareshan kar rahi hai toh tu mujhe bata sakta hai, dekh main help karunga Teri"

Sameer shaked his head,"Nahi nanu koi aaisi baaat nahi hai wo bus mujhe sar dard ho raha tha 3 din se issliye late so Raha tha par kal nahi hua issliye jaldi so gayaa", he turned his head away from Nanu to hide his eyes from Nanu as Nanu could catch him lying. He picked up his phone which was about to ring in sometime for the alarm.

Nanu decided not to persist him to tell the truth and spoke,"Sameer Maine socha hai mai 15 days ke liye Vishaka ke paas Chale jaun"

Sameer smiled,"Theek hai Nanu Aap thode din mummy ke paas jaakar rahiye main bhi udaipur jaakar aajata hoon"

Nanu hugged him,"ye hui na baat", Nanu looked at him suspiciously,"mujhe aaisa kyun lag raha hai ki tu Kabir ki shaadi ko jaane ke liye betaabi se intezaar kar raha hai"

Sameer gave him a bewildered look as if he was being caught because he actually was waiting for the wedding like fool and he immediately answered,"Nanu betaabi toh hai, itne dinon ke baad Kabir se mil raha hoon toh thoda sa excited ho gaya"

"Accha Toh ye Kabir Se Milne betaabi hai", Nanu Smirked,"Sach sach bata Kabir se milni ki ya Teri Kabira se milne ke liye hai ?!"

Sameer quickly replied,"Koun Kabira ? Main kisi kabira ko jaanta nahi Nanu, aap bhi na"

Ramdhari entered the room announcing,"Aap dono naashta karne liye aajaye Aaj humne Sameer bhaiya ka pasandeeda naashta banaya hai"

Sameer Brightened instantly,"waah Alu ka Paratha, Kitne dinon se nahi khaya tha", He went up to Ramdhari and hugged him who was too surprised to react as he head Sameer,"Zindagi main kuch toh accha kaam bhi karleta hain tu kabhi kabhi"

Nanu Laughed as Ramdhari still stood confused weather it was a praise or an insult from Sameer.

Meanwhile in Mumbai ...

Naina had come to office today as her packing was over and her colleagues had to finalise the set ups for Mumbai Reception because as soon as The Wedding end they to come back here to start the decoration of the Reception Venue.

"Peter look at this", Naina Hollered Peter's name to show him the set up she and Kabir had planned for the reception.

Peter saw the pretty set up and was amazed yet again by her skills,"You are just fabulous Naina, this is the prettiest decoration we could do for the reception."

Naina was embarrassed by the open praise by her male colleague,"Ahh, it's not much actually It was Kabir's idea"

Peter was still very much impressed.

Naina smiled at him and went back to work for the next event after the wedding.

She received a call from Anjali,"Naina sun na Teri packing sab Ho chuki hai na tu please kaam ke baad idhar aaja"