Tu mera hogaya hai, baat hai haseen yeh

Naina had Already got ready wearing the Gown Anjali had choosen for her, Her stylists did all her makeup, so Naina had nothing to do except sit watch herself Getting dolled up.

She was already present at the Venue, noticing some People, Anjali and Kabir's Relatives, and her Colleagues, She was Meeting everyone, also Checking on her Phulla bua on every 5 minutes.

Anjali and Kabir Also Arrived at the Venue, They Came to Phulla bua to take her blessings.

Phulla bua looked at them,"Mere pyaare Bacchon ko nazar na Lage, Bohot acche lag rahe ho tum donon, humesha ek Dusre ke saath khush rehna", She blessed them.

Anjali smiled at Bua Dadi,"Bua Dadi aab Hume Jaldi Se Naina Ki Shaadi karwani hogi, aapko pata hai, Mere Kalire Wale function ke din Naina par ek pura bunch padh Gaya tha, iska mathlab toh wahi hua na ki Shaadi bohot jaldi hojayegi."

Kabir Grinned,"Haaan haan, Abhi toh agli shaadi Naina ki hi hogi, bus dulha Dhundna bhaakhi reh gaya hai."

Naina Blushed as she thought to herself,"Dulha toh mil gaya hai already, bus shaadi Tai hona Baakhi hai."

Bua Dadi grinned,"Dulha Toh Already Mil Chuka hai, Haina Naina."

Kabir and Anjali were shocked, they turned to Naina who tried to look equally shocked at Bua dadi's statement.

Kabir turned to Bua dadi,"Kaun hai wo bua dadi, aap hume batao toh sahi, iss Naina Ne Humse itni badi baat chupai, hum isko maaf nahi karenge."

Anjali also spoke Dramatically,"Sacchi Naina, Maine tujhse Koi baat nahi chupai aur tune Mujhse itni badi baad chupai, mujhe vishwaas nahi hora ha tu mere saath aaise kaise kar sakti hai, iss Kabir ko toh chorh Tujhe toh mujhe batana chahiye tha."

Naina didn't know Bua dadi would open her secret to Anjali And Kabir like this, and she didn't wanted to hide it from them now, so she tried to reply when Priya di came to them.

Priya Di hugged Naina,"Kaisi Ho Naina, Tum bohot sundar lag rahi ho."

Naina smiled to her,"Mai bilkul theek hoon Priya di, aur aap bhi bohot acche lag rahe ho."

Anjali Chirped in,"Dekho Priya di yahi hain The World Famous Bua Dadi, Aapko bhi inse milna tha na."

Phulla Bua chuckled At Anjali and Then Looked At Priya,"Naina ne tumhare baare main bataya, Tumse milkar accha laga beta."

Priya di bent to take Her Blessings,"Aapse bhi milkar bohot laga."

Bua dadi smiled warmly,"Jeeti Raho sada khush raho."

Anjali sighed,"Aaj ki party bus Sabse milne ke liye hai kya itni boring, Kuch bhi entertainment nahi hain, Bus Sabke pair Chona padh raha hai, jinko jaante bhi nahi unke bhi pair Chuh na Padh raha hai."

Naina chuckled,"Abhi toh bus Shuruwaat hain, abhi toh shaam Tak chalegi ye party, toh abhi bohot saare Loogon ke pair chune padenge tereko."

Priya di also laughed with them,"Naina tum bhi seekh lo yeh sab, ab kuch din mai tumhe bhi bohot saare loogon ke Pair chune padenge."

Naina looked at Bua dadi, before she could say anything the Music Orchestra had started, Kabir had informed them to start.

Everyone Started Enjoying the Party, Having Drinks, some people danced and had fun.

Sameer reached the Venue With his Nanu, who met Kabir's Father at the Entrance itself, While Nanu was talking to Kabir's Father, Sameer made his way in the hall, eager to see Naina.

Naina was with Anajli Kabir and some of her college friends. Sameer Couldn't Take his eyes of her, She looked really Ravishing and Gorgeous in the Black gown, she had something different done to her hair but he Liked it, also the smokey eyes, looked so good today, he noticed how the Gown had stuck on to her, Seems like It was a bodycon down, which was so pretty, He stilled in his place lost at her, his mind screamed all the words to appreciate her beauty.