Jabse Hai Jaana Tujhe, Teri ore chalne Lage ...

Phulla Bua dadi Laughed,"Sharmate Hue bohot acchi lagti hai tu, Kaash abhi dekh paati tujhe uss lehenge mein, mehendi laga kar sharmate hue, ekdum dulhan Lag rahi hogi."

Naina blushed more,"Aapko Saari tasveerein Mil Jayengi Bua dadi."

Bua Dadi blessed Her,"Meri gudiya aaise hi khush reh aur Anjali aur Kabir ko bhi meri taraf se bohot bohot badhai ho."

Naina smiled,"Theek hai Bua dadi mein unhe bata dungi, abhi main Anjali Ke paas waapas jaati hoon."

Sameer Didn't know why she turned her back to him but the moment he saw her backless back he's throat got dry and he was out of words, he couldn't take his eyes off her but he realised if she would turn abruptly it could break her trust, so he turned to the other side, asking the waiter to bring a juice or Something he could drink.

As Naina Cut call and turned back, she was surprised to See Sameer Still waiting for her, her heart was filled with more love and respect for him.

Sameer called the waiter who was taking juices to the venue,"waiter idhar aao."

The waiter came with just one glass,"Sorry Sir lekin Juice toh khatam hogaya, bus ek hi glass bacha hai."

Sameer took the glass,"Theek hai koi baat nahi ab aap jaa sakte ho."

The waiter saw Naina and thought she was with Sameer and Handed Sameer two Straws for the drink.

Sameer took one straw,"Ek hi Kaafi hai."

The waiter went back and then Sameer turned to Naina, who was looking at him, still holding the phone within her ear and her shoulder.

Sameer took the Phone back, Naina Gulped when she thought he had to keep the phone in her pocket and again come closer to her, Sameer Thought She was thirsty and offered her the drink.

Naina couldn't drink by herself so she declined,"Maine yahaan par aate hee Juice pi liya tha, you can have it."

Sameer forgot she couldn't hold the glass because of which she was declining, so he added the straw to the juice and took the straw near her lips,"Itni garmi hain yahaan, dehydration hojayega, pehle hi itna bhaag daud karti rehti ho, you should have some."

Naina smiled at his care for her,"Theek hai, lekin tume bhi toh Chahiye."

Sameer urged her,"Maine Aur ek ko already bol diya hai toh you can have this, aur waise bhi mujhe Lychee flavour utna khaas pasand nahi", He lied to her as he wanted her to drink the Juice.

Naina understood,"Ohh Accha", She started to drink the Juice, Sameer felt his throat getting dry again seeing her pouty lips while she was drinking the juice.

Naina drank half of the juice, and wasn't able to have more, she moved away,"bas itna kaafi hai, bas mera phone rakhdo, mein Anjali ke paas jaati hoo, warna wo mujhe dhund ke yahaan aajeyegi."

Sameer laughed at her words,"Okay", He kept the drink on a table nearby and went closer to her once again, Naina held her breath until he closed the zip of the pocket and moved back, his cologne was wrecking her senses and she could finally breath in relief when he moved back.

Naina was Going to Say thankyou but Sameer Stopped her,"na mujhe thanks nahi chahiye, mujhe pata hai tum grateful ho, ek kaam karo thanks ke badle main mujhe kuch dedo."

Naina just smiled to him,"kya chahiye tumhe batao."

Sameer made a thinking face and then Answered,"Abhi toh mujhe kuch nahi chahiye, lekin aage chahiye hoga toh main tumse wo le lunga", He winked at her.

She blushed at his words and wink and ran away from there.

Sameer picked up the Juice and drank from the straw she had used and finished the drink,"Isko waste thodi na hone deta, tumhare peene ke baad toh ye bacha hua juice sirf mera hai aur kisi ke haaath thodi lagne dunga."