Khuda Jaane ke Main Fida hoon

Sameer Looked At Naina Lovingly,"Tumhare Liye kuch laaya hoon", he hid the bangles behind him.

Naina questioned him raising her eyebrows,"Kya laaye ho, batao."

Sameer said with a smirk,"Guess karo Madam."

Naina was confused,"aaisa kya laaye ho jo guess karne ke liye keh rahe ho, theek hai Guess karti hoon", she thought of many items,"Rose laaye ho hai na."

Sameer said,"Na."

Naina guessed again,"Chocolate ?", Her eyes lit up at the mention of Chocolate.

Sameer shaked his head,"No", The word chocolate made her happy so he decided to bring her a whole shop of Chocolate for her.

She suggested many items for which he shaked his head again and again.

Naina gave up with puppy face,"Mujhse nahi khela ja raha ye guess game, pleaseeee bataona tum kya laaye ho."

Sameer kissed her Pouty lips quickly as he got the Chance, she hid her face in her hands because of his act.

Naina Peeked within her hands,"Bohot Besharam ho tum."

Sameer winked,"Ab jiski itni sundar Biwi ho, wo insaan besharam toh hoga hi na."

Naina blushed and again hid her face in hands, the Mention of 'Biwi' giving her butterflies in her stomach.

Sameer Adored her more when she blushed,"Accha ab sharmana chodo, aur aapne haath aage karo."

Naina removed her hands from her face and bought her hands to him.

Sameer bought the cardboard box which had Glass Bangles in it,"ye dekho, ye kaanch ki Chudiyaan jab jab tumhare haathon me Khan ken gi na, mujhe yeh yaad dilati rehengi ki mujhe inn haathon ko kabhi nahi chodna hain", He made her wear the glass bangles.

Naina looked at him, the love he had for her made her emotional, she couldn't speak anything so she just sat looking at him lovingly.

Sameer took her hands to his lips and was about to kiss her hands
.
.
.

The lady vendor Laughed At Sameer's Description of Naina's wrist size bringing him out of his Beautiful Dream.

Sameer looked here and there to realise he was dreaming about Naina that too in a public place, he couldn't stop blushing because Of the Romantic dream.

Sameer sighed to himself,"Kya kar diya hai Tumne Naina, ab toh mai Din me, itni bheed wale jagah me, khule aam me bhi tumhare sapne dekhne laga hoon, pagal bana diya hai tumne mujhe, pyaar mein pagal."

The lady bought out the Pairs of Bangles, the bangles looked really beautiful and Sameer couldn't wait to see Naina wearing them for the wedding.

He paid her and then thanked her for showing him those beautiful bangles,"Aapka bohot bohot shukriya kaki."

The lady blessed him again,"Khush raho aur sada sukhi Raho aur aapni bindni ko bhi sada sukhi rakho, kabhi mere paas le aana aapni bindni ko, main bhi toh dekhoon ki kitni khoobsurat hai wo."

Sameer nodded,"zaroor le aaunga kaki, humari Shaadi ke baad, yahaan se bhaar bhaar ke Chudiyaan le jaunga."

The lady Laughed,"Haan haan le jao."

Sameer walked away to Munna Pandit who were still munching on the Snacks,"tum dono ka khana khatam hogaya ho toh waapas chalen ?"

Pandit looked at Sameer,"Na bhai khaana toh kabhi khatam nahi karenge hum."

Munna Intervened,"Abe Ponga wo abhi ki baat kar raha hai, hume wapas bhi toh jaana hai Kabir ki shaadi mein shaamil hone ke liye."

"Ab Idhar ladai matt shuru kardena, dekho abhi Sunset ho raha hai, hume wahaan par function se pehle puhunchjana chhaiye", Said Sameer as he knew they could start fighting anywhere.