»»-Character sketch -««

Main Leads :-

Vihaan Bharadwaj
Age - 27
Height - 6'2
Obssession - Watches
Addicted to Cars
A fitness freak

The youngest Successful Neurologist in whole India. From the biggest and richest family of Madhya Pradesh. They are belong to the royal family, but didn't shared this truth to anyone because of some good reasons. He has always been in comfort and never got to know what misery is. Once he saw some people dying of illness so he decided to give some of his contribution to people. So decided to become a doctor. He cleared NEET at the age of 18 and pursued MBBS in AIIMS, Delhi. And post-graduation (pg) from Harvard University in U.S. After pusrsuing his pg, he did specialisation in neuro-surgery sector. And now the top-notch Neurosurgeon of India. His parents are a sensation to the Fashion designing history namely "Royal Garb Place" [RGP] and the leaders of their dynastic business.

~Love is hormonal.
Just a game of hormones.
Be competent to this
world of chaos.

★  ° :●. ° ● ★ ° . * ° .

Aadhya Tripathi
Age - 25
Height - 5'4
Obssession - Small accessories
Addicted to Coffee amd waffles
Fitness freak

A post-graduate gynaecologist. She earned her fame in the start-up of her career, as she always has been an ambitious student, very keen towards her studies and always been the topper of her batch. Her parents died in a car accident, and that she lives with her dadu (grandfather), bade-papa & badi-mumma (Her Father's Big brother and his wife), who has a son and a daughter to whom she sprikles her life, so as they. She comes with a very prosperous family. She is the youngest and the most loved person of the family. She pursued her MBBS from AIIMS Delhi and post-graduation from United States. She is an optimistic soul who loves her family more than anyone else.

~Love is God.
Aim to take care of
deity's lovers.

Second main lead :-

~Vansh Bharadwaj

Big brother of Vihaan. Three years older than him. A famous cardiologist and the direct successor of RGP besides that, the Diractor of RHR. He is going to betrothed to Aadhya's older sister, Anika Tripathi. Runs a hospital with Vihaan and Anika namely, "Radiant Health Retreat" [ RHR]. A softspoken and caring person, possessive to his family.

★  ° :●. ° ● ★ ° . * ° .

~Anika Tripathi

Big sister of Aadhya. 4 years older than her. A chaotic yet bouyant person. A great Ophthalmologist at RHR. Soon tieing knot with Vansh Bharadwaj, her 7-year love. She loves Aadhya as she is her own child and is her best friend.

~Aarav Tripathi

The eldest child of Tripathis. He lives in New York as he has settled up his family business's branch there and looks after it. He is married to a simple girl whom he was in relationship for 10 years since his college time, and both are well settled there. His wife's name is Shreya Tripathi, who helps him in his business. Both had done there MBA together and now well settled there.

VIHAAN'S FAMILY

~Aniket Bharadwaj (his father)

56 year man. Who runs RGP with his wife. They both are well-developed minded old couple,who understands this Gen-Z and are free-minded. They have both developed their business and have their name on the top-5 fashion designing company around the world. They have never let their kids starve of anything and also made them learn, how to fight for what you want.

~Aradhna Bharadwaj (his mother)

Very sweet, polite and intelligent 55 year woman. Runs business along with her husband and has great taste of modern class as well as rooted to the ethics of their culture too. Has a perfect balance in her proffessional and personal life. She taught their young grown sons to be tranquil towards women and respect the way they do to her. She is a defination of WOMAN for other women, an inspiration to them for power, independence, courage and integrity.

AADHYA'S FAMILY

~Suraj Tripathi (her grandfather)

Aadhya's dadu, 78 year old, very frank, cool and loving man just like her father and bade papa. He loves her to the moon and she loves her back to the earth. She is the princess of the house whom all the members adores her. He owns a cafe namely, "Dazzling Delights". He is more protective to her and her health as she seems very strong, but physically she is weak.

~Shrikaant Tripathi (her badepapa)

Aadhya's father's elder brother. He is 58 year old, who is engaged in the business of royal jwellery making and have more than 100 branches all over the world named "Alluring Adornments" He is a softspoken frank man who adores his family as much as a mother. He is an idol for his kids for power, businessmanship and responsiblity.

~Shraddha Tripathi (her badi mumma)

Aadhya's bade papa's wife. She is a 55 year woman, full of joy, charm and motherly figure for her after her parent's demise. She is a businesswoman, who runs the company of her mother. She is more like a sister to her, as all of the family is soo frank with her.

~Late Adhik Tripathi (her father)

He was a down to earth, great and perfectionist man existing for her. He always let her do anything she wanted and made everything available even at mid night. He was CEO of Alluring Adornments, under his elder brother.

~Late Shanya Tripathi (her mother)

The strict, careful, protective yet most affectionated towards Aadhya. Her brother has not good cordiality towards her husband and daughter. Her mother and father named all business Companies, stocks and shared of her (Shanya's) name. She was running her parents business before Shraddha.

««-Hormonal Love-»»

*. °¸★ • ○ °.☆*. °¸★ • ○ °.☆*. °¸★