Chapter 15: In The DEAD Of Night

"AHHH! This is all wrong! She wasn't supposed to leave, what am I going to do now?" Hades boomed as he began to throw inanimate objects across his chambers. 

"P-p-please S-sir...If-if you just give me a few d-days, I c-can get her back..."The small unintimidating pee of a man stuttered in the presence of the Devil.

Hades sighed " Conix You have three days to get her back. In that time I will prepare for war, but she needs to be here when hell is let loose on earth". 

"S-sir, i-if I may ask...why this girl? What is so special about her?" 

Hades paused and turned his full attention to Conix. 

"She is Zeus' true mate, which means she is incredibly powerful. If I was able to wealed that power for my own, could you possibly imagine what I could be capable of? No longer would I or any of hells beings be trapped in the underworld. We could roam however we wanted, wherever we wanted, whenever we wanted. 

The mating was just the beginning, I was only able to harvest a smll amount of the power she posseses. When I get her back I will be able to have it all and her". He finished with a solem look. 

"Why keep her once you've gotten her power?" Conix asked out of curiosity. 

"She reminds me of Posephone" He sighed with a sad look and turned his back to Conix. "Go and find her, bring her back...unharmed!". Conix bowed curtly and quickly retreated back out of his chambers. 

Running down the large dark halls of Hades palace, Conix began to stumble with his stout legs and he made haste to his old friend. 

Out through the large black hates of hell Conix raced to the Forest Of Suicides. Pulling back branches, pushing through thistled bushes, Conix grew fast with anticipation as he came to the tree of his old friend, Toress mangled in his suicide tree. 

Quickly climbing the thick branches Conix grew to the spot of the rope that held his dear friend by the neck. Taking out his shiney blade from it's sheeth Conix cut down his friend, and watched as he plumited to the earth. 

Jumping down from the tree he clamerd over to Toress with tears in his eyes and craddled his unconcious friend in his arms. 

"Toress! Toress wake up! Loral is in trouble!" 

Slowly Toress began to open his black orbed eyes. Turning his head he lazily gazed upon his friend and smiled. "I knew you wouldn't leave me" He coughed out. "Shhhh old friend, we need to get out of here. I am ordered to bring back Loral. She will trusts you though, you need to come". Conix rushed. 

Once Toress regained full conciousness he sat up quickly and looked curiously at Conix. "You want me to help you kidnap Loral..." He said slowly. 

Conix knodded and took a deep breath "She needs to be brought back here, not for Hades but to fulfill the fates prohpacy. If I do not initiate the prophacy all hell will literally break loose on all man kind. Loral is the key to starting and ending the War of the Gods!". 

Toress slowly knodded as he took it all in, standing up the two friends made there way to the Cave of Insight. Stepping through the the thresh hold of the cave that will take them to Loral, the two friends hesitated. Although this was prophacy they knew Loral would be taken to her ending point and even close to death. 

Slowly Toress and Conix made there way to the very heart of the Cave where the blue Orb of Sernity rested. Each laying their palsm of the orb the Cave began to glow blue until everything was consumed and they vanished into thin air as they were taken to Olympus. 

Standing at the edge of the Olympus they both knew it would take all their skill to find Loral and take her undetected. 

Quickly they ran through the empty streets of Olympus, no doubt everyone had retreated into their homes, getting ready for the War that was about to take place. 

Soon they found themselves climbing the side of a large rosed window. Climbing through the open clayed rimmed window, Toress and Conix jumped down only to fortunatly land in Loral bed chambers. Quietly walkng over to Loral's sleeping form on her silken sheets they each took spot on either side of her bed. 

Taking arms Conix pulled out a pure white cloth drenched in a see-threw substance called 'fluxin', placing th cloth over her mouth Conix smothered her mouth and nose. Immedietly Loral woke up and began to thrash. Toress quickly pulled her arms downt o the bed and held her in place until the chemical did it's job. 

Slowly Loral's attempts at freedom became small jerks until she was completely semurged into a deep sleep. Quickly the two men gathered Loral's small body in their arms, and were gone as if nothing had happened. 

**********

DONT HATE ME! I KNOW IT'S BEN LIKE A LONG TIME BUT SO MUCH CAME UP. FINAL WERE GOING ON, MY MOM GOT REALLY SICK AND WELL MY WHOLE FAMILY AND I WAS KINDA STUMPED! BUT DONT WORRY I DIDNT ABANDOND YOU GUYS! SO HERE IS A NEW CHAPTER, HOPE YOU LIKE IT:)