Chapter 8: Death, Is Only The Beginning

 Sacrificial Altar>>>>

Walking swiftly behind him, the feeling of utter fear started to creep inside of me.

Not knowing what was about to take place caused me to start doubting, more than I was before. Not to say I wasn't fearful before but he subsided that feeling for a while.

But now, now I feel alone and lost. I know what he has in store is something I won't be to please with, and maybe recent him for.

Dear gods, why didn't I say no and just stay back in the room. And now because of my stupidity something bad is going to happen.

I just know it...

Ever had that feeling, when there's something waiting for you and you know whether it's good or bad?

Now I have that feeling and it's not a good one. My head is screaming at me to run, get free but my body just won't listen.

Every step we take I cant bring myself to try and pry his grip from my arms. The shocks that go threw me every time he touches me. And yet he's got me in a death grip ad I cant seem to bring myself to ask for release.

As we started to come to an end down the hall, I noticed the doors at the end had fresh blood splattered across the hinges, deep scratch marks were scattered across it's surface and even teeth marks.

The sight before me started another bile of fear to course through my veins and I finally found the will to fight.

I began to struggle against his hold "You won't get out of this, I'm sorry but this has to happen". Hades whispered In my ear as he slightly pushed me towards the door.

"No" I whispered as he pushed open the doors to reveal the most terrifying sight I have ever seen.

Chains and shackles were strewn above, tied to the sealing. Blood was dried to the walls, even fresh blood.

Fire pillars were sticking up from the ash filled ground, leading the way to a Grante slab at the end of the room.

Surrounded by pools of fire the Grante slab had spikes peaking from the sides.

All around for as far as I could see, souls were scattered around the open room. Yelling,chanting and shouting they filled the room and even filling the field that ran into the room.

As we continued to walk, more like stumble down the path to the Grante slab I realized Toress was standing by it, hands behind his back and looking grim.

"No..n-no, No. NO! Stop what are you doing?!" I screamed as Hades started to forcefully drag me to the alter.

"I'm so sorry love, but in order for you to live for ever with me here...you have to, die first!". I started to full out panic, thrashing against his hold as his hands wound around my waist to hold me to his chest.

I screamed out in plea as I clawed at his hands for any type of get away. My throat started to burn from my feeble attempts to get free.

"Stop fighting me!" he yelled as he roughly threw me onto the I yelled out In pain as my head came in contact with the hard surface.

Just as my body lay flat on the Grante my wrists and ankles were locked down my smoked chains. I tried to wriggle free, but it was no use.

My head started to get dizzy as I just felt the impact of the collision.

"Please stop...w-why are you doing this!" I gasped before he kissed me roughly. The impact of his lips on mine sent shocks of pure pleasure to fill my every need.

Every cell in my body seemed to come alive and I started to tingle. "That's it...calm yourself love, everything will be okay." he said as he parted from the kiss and stroked my hair, gently sliding down to caress my face.

Against my will I found my self nodding and slightly relaxing.

"I can't promise this won't hurt, but I can't assure you it won't last long".

"What are yo... AHHHH!!!" I screamed out as Hades brought out a pure silver dagger. The handle was laced in gold and black,  intricate beading and vine like engraving were carved all through out it.

"Stop! What are you do...ahhh" gasping in pure shock as the silver knife made contact with the sensitive flesh of my abdomen. Arching my back and throwing my head back in pain.

I wheezed and huffed for air as I started to bleed out. Turning my head to look into the Devils burning eyes, I saw a single tear slip from his eye and land on my burning wound.

"I'm so sorry love, it has to happen. It will be over soon. I promise!" he said as he retracted the dagger and came down to my level to kiss my tear filled eyes, now closed and started to drift off.

I wanted so badly to succumb to the darkness that called to me. Wanting to slip into the dark depth of my mind and take to the dreams that are itching at me to let them have their way.

The last thing I heard before I closed my eyes and became apart of the dark was Hades gentle voice "La morte e solo l'inizio." and then I was gone.

 Back into the peaceful pit that was so welcoming and so hard to resist

********

Like it? Hate it? Tell meh whatcha think!