☆ part 17 !!

Gwen's pov.

Last night i was sent to boney island.

In the morning, i saw Chef come get me in his car. I sat and looked at the view all ride.

Yes, I know Courtney is a little frigile with trust, but i mean, its not my fault. I spent a day with Zoey and she already expects me to stop wanting her to be my friend?

I love Courtney, but I am really mad.

Maybe if she apologizes and we talk about it we can sort it out, but im not doing anything until she says sorry.

I felt a hand push me off the car, snapping me back into reality. 

I saw Zoey, Mike, Courtney and Scott walk up to me. 

-hey gwen, how was your night on boney island?- zoey asked 

i saw courtney looking another way awkwardly, then looking at me again with a fake little smile. She was obviously nervous.

-..not bad actually. A woolly beaver tried to eat me, so i climbed a tree to the top and slept on the canopy. fell asleep looking at the stars.- i said interwinning my fingers and looking up

-Oh, Gwen! what a nightmare,- the tanned girl said getting closer to me. -you are so smart and strong for surviving all that and even having a good time..- she whispered hugging me, by the neck. 

I blushed , like, really hard.

What am I doing . 

I pushed her away and look at her with sadness.

She didn't even spoke. She stood there, with both hands together on her chest, looking at the floor. It seemed like she knew it was gonna happen. I stayed quiet and walked away. 

Did she really act like nothing happened? That's just low.

At challenge time, we had to get sundaes for the starving interns, really, that dude needs to go back to jail.

We had to get the ingredients from different places of the island.

I got the ice cream, a cherry and a sparkle of some kind of cereal. Then some chocolate, and i ran as fast as ever. I got there first! I won!

No. I didn't.

Chris changed it AGAIN, now we have to eat our own sundaes. But hey! Mine is delicious.

I almost finish, but i got a brain freeze and I lost to Zoey..

At the elimination ceremony , I voted for Scott.

Now I think, why haven't I voted for Courtney? Do I still care for her? 

...

...

...

...

-tonight's flushy is..,- chris started.

-gwen.- he said with a smile.

...

...

...

...

Why?

I was so close.

I could already feel it.

What im gonna miss the most?

Not anything on the camp. the people, the hosts, the places.

Not anything, but her.

But, I don't have any regrets.

If I didn't win the million, I didn't care.

I did care that Courtney thought I was like that.

Like Duncan.

So, I don't have any regrets.

I walked to the toilet and got on it. 

I found her with tears on her face, surprised that it was me.

I closed my eyes, and took a breath and holded it while I was submerged in that gross, gross water.

___________________________________________________________________

Author's pov. 

sooo, girl's got trust issues that fucks her relationships and gwen couldnt take it anymore. 

Im sorry if this is turning out werid !!! All stars is literally rlly bad , and making it more , idk, interesting, is difficult.

Like i just add random fights everywhere , but dont worry cs when i finish writing all stars its gonna be more normal and more concentrated on both of them, not mostly courtney.

I think its funny how only 2 ppl comment on this shit and they keep like reading this!!, like , woah, theyre loyal fr!!

bye guysss