☆ part 7 !!

Courtney's pov.

Its been a year since i've seen Gwen and all the total drama cast.

Chris and Chef contacted me to inform about the new season, in which i will be participating i want or not.

Some weeks later, the manic couple came to my home to take me to the intoxicated island, and threw me in a plane with some of the Revenge of the Island cast , and some of my own cast.

Of course, I had to see my ex boyfriend and friend. But actually some decent people, like Heather and Lindsay.

After they threw off Mike, Zoey, Lightning, Cameron, Sam, Scott and Jo,

Chef grabbed me by my leg and threw me off while Chris presented me in the worst way possible

-THIS IS NOT IN MY CONTRACT!!- I yelled at Chef, while i fell

When i reached water, I saw Gwen also falling down. This made me feel bad again. I really missed her. WHAT? No i didn't! I didn't miss her.

-.. Courtney's bestie turned BOYFRIEND STEALER, Gwen!!- Chris presented happily

Gwen just screamed the whole way down.

A minute or two passed and Duncan, Heath, Lindsay and Sierra were in the water with the rest of us. 

Gwen's pov.

After jerkface threw all of us off the plane , we came to shore coughing 

Court standed up and went to Chris

-YOU're gonna pay for my dry-cleaning!- The tanned girl spoke

-No, im not! New contract, 'member?- Chris smiled evily or some shit.

After Chris explained the new rules of the show, he said that we were going to be divided in teams that represented the heroes, and the villains.

Heroes vs Villians? Guess Duncan and i won't be on the same team, unless Chris thought of Duncan as a hero.. yeah right! hahaha!

-Heather, Lightning, Jo, Scott, Duncan and Gwen. From now on you'll be the villanous vultures!-

- Sha-Team! - Lightning cheered

-WHAT?! Why am I on the villains team??- I asked freaked out.

-Because you STOLE MY BOYFRIEND and became the new Heather?!- Courtney said with an angry look on her face

-But i've done so many good things! Im not a villain..,  Im nice!-

Duncan put a hand on my shoulder. -Being bad is cool!, and now we're on the same team, so that's good right?- Duncan said like if he was proud of me. I was so mad, I already regretted this decision since I kissed him last year! Why is it still tormenting me?!

-I guess..- I said

Courtney's pov. 

-Mike, Zoey, Cameron, Sam, Courtney, Lindsay, Sierra! You're the HEROIC HAMSTERS!!-

After chris said more dumb stuff, he announced today's challenge: To find a key to the so famous spa hotel inside shark infested water. I hate him.

We walked to the cliff to perform the challenge, and i glared at Gwen angrily. She said something and Duncan responded, then glared back at me. I just crossed my arms and ignored him

-Uhm, hello! Courtney?? Hey?!!- Duncan said trying to win my attention back.

Lindsay tried to talk to me about it.

-what's the point? he never listens! Beside, its over between us. He's a bad boy, I knew it couldn't last forever. But Gwen? I thought we were friends.. ugh. Last time i make that mistake.- I answered

Some hours later after finishing the challenge and LOSING THANKS TO LINDSAY, we went to boot someone off.

Before the ceremony started, Gwen came up to me

-Hey.. I really missed you.. Im sorry, about how all the Duncan thing went down.. But here! I picked these just for you!- Gwen said, handing me some precious yellow flowers. I felt my cheeks burn up, and took them. (edit: guys she was actually blushing ,, it wasnt for her allergy. when she touches the flowers she got sick or shit lmao)

-Well..- I started saying. -Ah, ah cho!!- I remembered ! IM ALLERGIC TO THOSE TYPE OF FLOWERS! Ugh!

-You're ALLERGIC?!- Gwen jumped

-..told you you're a villain..- i answered quietly, before sneezing again.

I choose to eliminate Lindsay, and she went home for good.

We went to our cabins. 1 hour later, someone knocked at the door.

-I will get it!- Zoey said and opened the door. -hey, no one's here! wait..- She picked up something from the floor. -hey , court! this is for you.- She handed me a present, with a note that yes, said it was mine.

 I opened it and saw another card, and some food. i picked the card and it said:

'Hey Court!

Im really sorry. I know you told me you were allergic to those flowers last year, but i didn't remember which ones!!..

Maybe we could see eachother in the week somewhere privately and talk? I really want to see you.

PD: I got u some food I got from this hotel. Hope next time you get to be here, not me.

-Yours truly, Gwen.'

I smiled at the letter , but tried not to..

..and started kicking my feet like a 14 year old girl when i saw the food she picked for me were my favourites.

________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov.

GOD , THIS TOOK ME A LOT OF TIME!!
ok so i gotta clear some things, 

- Gwen has been trying to break up with Duncan for like 5 months.

-Courtney loves Gwen deeply, just doesn't accept it.

-I may change some things that people said in all-stars to make it more romantic or dramatic or wtv..

ALSO THANKS FOR THE READS! 130 IS A LOTTT! <3