☆ part 11 !!

Courtney's pov.

Yes, I know she literally threw a bucket of leeches in my head, but it couldn't have been on purpose. Why would she send me the letters then? and anyways, i can't be mad at her .. 

-Hey, Court..- Gwen said 

-Uhm.. Yes?-

-Would you wanna be my friend again? Im sorry about the leeches..-

I thought about it a little.

-Maybe we could hang out and i'll see if I can give you a second chance..-

-really!!?- she said , smiling with her eyes.

-yes..-

-Oh, Thanks Courtney!- she took my waist and hugged me!! I was really red at that moment. I stood there, shocked. i felt her face in my shoulder, and i finally made a move.

I took her and brought her closer, accepting the hug.

-uh , oh, sorry!- she said pulling away 

-dont worry.. i liked it.- i confessed , rubbing my neck

she just smiled and blushed, waved me goodbye and went to bed.

God, is she cute! I think i need to go to bed too, tomorrow's an important day.

No one's pov.

Chef entered the room, throwing the ''food'' in there, waking everyone up. then leaving with a smirk.

Like always, the food somehow ended splashing in Courtney's head, and her screaming.

Knock knock!

Courtney opened the door with an angry expression.

it was scott. -you gonna finish your grool?- he asked courtney, smiling.

-what?! no, gross! help yourself.- courtney said pointing at the food.

Gwen standed up and looked angrily at the mess chef made.

Scott took some of the food courtney had in her face and tasted it.

-you clean up reeeal nice.!!- he said leaving.

Gwen looked at the scene and felt .. sadness? why? why would she be sad that someone flirted with courtney? 

gwen stormed out of the room, making courtney concern about her.

she decided to follow gwen .

the goth girl entered the confessional.

-I only came back to total drama to make this better with c-courtney.. I regret kissing Duncan! Courtney's a thousand times better than him and i knew it! w-why did i kiss him?? I would chose her over anybody ever.- gwen said. her voice cracked a little , and she started sobbing.

Courtney was outside with an umbrella, hearing everything.

She heard louder cries, that made her heart break in tiny pieces.

Did Gwen really come back for her..? Would she really be her number 1 pick?

after some hours, chris announced the challenge for the players to come closer.

they had to do a pancake eating contest, to then pass an obstacle course.

Didnt seem so difficult, until Scott remarked it.

Chris added a final level, that was the hardest one yet.

-Nice one, Scott! And yes, I WAS BEING SARCASTIC!- Courtney said looking at the ginger boy angrily. But he just smiled.

-What?- Courtney was confused, why was he smiling?

-You're pretty when you're mad- Scott said smirking

Gwen was getting angry again. Is he going to stole Courtney from her? She was furious.

-BARF!- Heather said, heading to Gwen.

Courtney was disgusted. She didn't like him at all! (Sorry Scottney shippers, the ship is cute but no)

Chris turned everyone's attention to him. He said that you had to complete the course without throwing up.

-Ready.. Set.. SCARF!-

Duncan blew a kiss to Gwen, making Courtney mad.

Sierra went for the hamsters., but she regurgitated early.

Alejandro went for the vultures., and he could finish the course.

Cameron went for the hamsters., and he could finish the course.

Scott went for the vultures., and he could finish the course.

Duncan went for the hamsters., 

Gwen went for the vultures., but she threw up in duncan's face, which make courtney laugh.

Mike went for the hamsters., and she could finish the course.

Courtney went for the vultures., and she could finish the course.

Zoey went for the hamsters, but sam continued the challenge for her.

Heather went for the vultures, but Alejandro continued the challenge for her.

Finally , Sam won, making the hamsters win too.

Some time later, they went to the elimination ceremony.

It turned out, Sam had not finished the pancake, making the tables turn. The vultures had won!

Everyone began celebrating, and Gwen and Courtney hugged jumping up and down! When they realized what they were doing, courtney pulled away. then peeked back smiled at gwen.

Cameron got a marshmallow.

Zoey got a marshmallow.

Mike got a marshmallow. 

Duncan got a marshmallow.

And finally, Sierra received the last marshmallow.

Sam went home.

___________________________________________________________________

Author's pov. 

FINALLY I FINISH THIS AKSJAAKSDJ 

sorry if its bad lmaoo, this was rushed.