☆ part 13 !!

No one's pov.

When the campers finally made it to the elimination ceremony, 

Gwen was waiting to see tonight's boot.

-wish i was on the heroes team..- the goth girl said crossing her arms and looking at the floor

-awh, cheer up gwen! there, that should do it.- duncan said kissing her cheek, -you think she was watching?!- he said hoping courtney saw the scene and got jealous. 

-ugh! i cant do this anymore, its over!- gwen said angrily pushing duncan 

chris asked for someone to go to boney island, which scott asked to.

-why?- courtney asked scott.

-sorry babe.., i gotta find that invencibility statue!- he said and left.

gwen was getting worried again. she looked at courtney's face and started biting her nail . babe? why babe? are they dating? oh, they completely are.

cameron decided to boot himself, but chris changed things and instead of sending him home, he send him to the villain's team.

________________________________________________________

Gwen woke up by the screeching of the alarm to meet up with chris.

She couldn't sleep all night , again.

She walked over to the place chris was and waited for the indications for the challenge. The goth girl lifted an eyebrow when chris said something about a fun zone. there are no fun zones in this island, no way.

-You've had it kinda rough lately.., so i figured.. okay, the lawyers figured you deserve a treat. buuuutttt,, if you rather do something elseee...- chris said smiling

all the campers shouted -NO!- at the same time

fun zone it is.

Scott arrived on the boat some seconds later, with scratches all over his body.

-im back from exile..- the ginger said weakly. he tried to get off of it, but chris pushed him back and yelled -AAALLL ABORD!-

Courtney saw boney island some minutes later after getting on the boat. yeah, chris lied again. No fun zone :(

they walked for some minutes. gwen tried to talk to courtney, but chickened out.

the teams entered the ''fun'' zone and saw 2 bowls.

chris smirked , and while the campers were distracted, he left the fun zone and closed it .

after 30 minutes or so , gwen was walking trying to find eggs. 

She heard courtney's voice.

-is that courtney?- she thought to herself.

she leaned in , and saw the girl she loves and scott holding hands.

her eyes started to water, but she just wiped the tears off and ran away.

so, yeah.. courtney does like scott.

some minutes later, she found an egg , and headed to the basket.

-the villains are up 4-2!-

the both teams kept trying to find eggs.

until zoey and mike brought a lot off them and threw them in the bowl, making the villains lose.

when they returned to the cabins, gwen was thinking how to get courtney back. she really missed her, and couldn't wait anymore.

at the elimination ceremony, she took her hand and hid behind a bush to talk correctly.

-shh, quiet.. look, I ended it with Duncan, and im done putting boys ahead of you. you are way more important than that idiot! tell me how to vote tonight and ill do it, i swear!- gwen said taking her hand.

courtney looked at her weirded out for some seconds. then accepted her hand and whispered something to her ear, smiling at her politely.

as accorded, both voted the same person and waited for chris to announce tonight's flush.

he said that alejandro was the one going home.

-oh, I do not think im leaving!- he said

-oh yeah? really? why is that?- heath said smirking

alejandro stood up and took the invencibility statue out of his pocket!

Heather's jaw dropped.

-you.. YOU! YOUUU!!!!- She said standing up and looking at him with fury on her eyes 

-hate to interrupt during such a well thought-out argument, but the only vote that wasn't for alejandro was for you- chris said pointing at heather, -you!, yoouu!!. so, YOU are getting flushed!-

everyone gasped , especially courtney and gwen.

-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!- Heather screamed loudly

the lawyer and the goth looked at each other, then at heather, then at eachother, then at heather again. they were shocked.

before the flush, courtney ran to heather and hugged her tight. 

-noooo..- she said with sadness

-don't worry, we'll hang after this stupid show. and after I kick alejandro's butt!-  she said smiling at her. 

______________________________________________________________________

Author's pov.

Hiiii!! im sorry I dissapeared.

Ill try posting more often!

Im going to watch disventure camp's episode today, has it aired in your places? :)