☆ part 14 !!

Courtney's pov.

After yesterday's lost, we went back to this gross new breakfast, which i dont know how, scott was enjoying.

Gwen almost puked watching the ginger eat that funky bread, but seriously, gross. I would do the same to be honest.

I saw alejandro come to us and my eyebrows curved. i didnt want to see this fake bitch anywhere near me!!

-well well, wakie wakie legs are fakie!- scott said . Yes, he's my friend.., but that gave me the second hand embarrasment.

-it truly is a miracle my legs finally woke up! Now they can be put to good use for our team.- he said proudly. oh yeah, he faked having his legs sleep so he would be treated better. he's so dumb.

-after today there wont be any teams,- i said, -there are only 9 players left. we have to merge soon! and after what you did to Heath, good look finding an ally, AL.- i said glancing at him angrily. seems that gwen noticed that and calmed me down.

-I would prefer if you didnt call me that name.-

as if i cared what he wants me to call him! after eliminating my sist- i mean, my friend, i will try to eliminate him.

Scott did more dumb things and got a pig to throw him to the floor, 

until chris called.

chris said that we got to box eachother, and maybe sometimes our own fears. 

i hope that he forgot about the g-green jelly... (she's a little silly)

scott went on and spinned the wheel to see who to box.

and.. he got fang. 

he stood in shock for a moment so i shaked him and screamed his name. 

finally, chef threw him in the arena, and how was to expect, fang destroyed him. 

-wake up and smell the gloves hitting you in the face, scott!!- i said trying to wake him up.

- heheh thaks for biing me fren corney - scott said like if he was gonna die

i took him and and dragged him all the way to gwen.

-what's with him?- she said in an angry way..? 

-uh, i dont know, he just began talking weirdly and thanking me for being his friend, like he was gonna die or something..?-

- O-oh! i thought,.. i thought you guys were a couple! - she said opening her eyes big.

-what?! ew! no, he's just my friend, and he's probably gay , i mean, look at him!- i said pointing at him.

-nu i not gey... yu arr curney- WHAT!! HE SAID WHAT!! IM NOT GAY!!

-WHAT!! Fuck you!!- i said shaking him again, but he just fell asleep.

Gwen began laughing and i glanced her way.. her hair moving with the wind.., her face looking happy, her eyes, the way she looked at me and smiled.. oh man.. scott may be in the true after all.

-uhm, courtney? court??- gwen said waving her hand in my face.

- oh- oh! sorry , i must have spaced out.-i said shaking my head

-haha, oh, its okay!- she said.

apparently, since everything with gwen and scott went down, sierra 'broke up' with cameron, fighting a to head rat, flew away and then 'got back' with cameron. 

that's honestly normal in this freak-o island.

then alejandro spinned the wheel

-i hope he gets heather- i said smirking