☆ part 12 !!

Gwen's pov.

Chris announced the challenge, as he dropped Scott off . He complained .

-Oh my gosh!, are you okay?- Courtney asked him

Why does she care.. Does she like him? She can't! .. Does she?

He standed up quickly. -Ha, why wouldn't I be?? That was nothing. Ouch!- 

-Well, good!- She responded

I guess she does like him. There goes everything.

-Good news, you guys! As a special treat, its time for an extremely dangerous nighttime challenge!- Chris said happily

How is that a treat?..

He said that we must race to the finish line, what was in the other end of the island.

He also mentioned something about a blue moon, but i didn't really care about it., blue moon? yeah, right.

he gave us a map, and courtney glared at me

-hey, are you okay? you seem kinda off.- she asked

-why do you care?-

-hey, whats wrong with you..?- she seemed angry

chris blew the megaphone.

I was going to say sorry, but chris ruined it. why did i say that? it wasnt her fault she was inlove with another guy., and i shouldn't blame her for it.

we just started running.

in some minutes, i noted the moon was weird. until it turned blue! chris was right..

Heather saw an alligator near us, she screamed , but a ray of the moon got the animal and it acted cute and cuddly.

-uhm, since when do gators do that?- courtney asked

-this moon is like no other. it must be causing the animals to become their opposite.- alejandro explained, pointing the animal.

-wow, alejandro! youre so smart!- heather said smiling and closing her eyes nicely

i was honestly more scared of heather now. she hugged the gator and called it 'cute' names.

we started running again, with heather still making weird faces and doing nice things.

-good work guys ! we're halfway to the finish line!! yipee!! this is fun!!- she said jumping around

-okay, this is sufficiently weird.- i said

-i know! why is heather being affected by the blue harvest moon?- courtney said freaked out

-maybe she's part wolf?- i said trying to sound funny.

Courtney began to laugh. shes so pretty. i looked at her eyes and smiled..

then she realized that she was laughing , so she stopped and ignored me. she was mad again, oh, why do i keep ruining things?

we reached a rope bridge. i refused to cross that thing, it was probably a trap.

my team was mad at me , but i could care less. i just went thru another path.

mid way i crossed paths with duncan, and he asked me if courtney talked about him. he's so dumb! i just continued the way after yelling at him for having such a big ego. he's so fucking obsessed with her! i reached the finish line. 

but i saw courtney about to be attacked by a deer.

I rushed and fought the deer off. 

-are you okay!- I asked blocking his way to courtney.

-you.. you saved me..!-

-you'd do the same if our positions were reversed.- i answered.

-well.. of course i would!- she said, smiling to me.

i melted inside. i live for that little smile of her. 

i lost attention and the deer broke my defense, and he was about to attack us.

i put my arms around courtney in a way of protection, and she did the same , shaking.

i felt bad. this was my fault.

I closed my eyes and.. nothing happened. when i opened i saw the moon turned normal again!

She ran fastly to the finish line, and won again!! 

she celebrated, she was happy. i saw her mouth some words to me, i didn't understand nothing but 'thanks' i smiled a little in return.

________________________________________________________________________

Author's pov.

SORRY THIS IS SO RUSHED TOO!!

thanks for 350 plus reads btw!