☆ part 9 !!

Courtney's pov.

I woke up like at 6 am, I went to the bathroom and put makeup on, to cover my bags. I couldn't sleep all night, i stayed up thinking about her. Does she really like me, like Zoey said..?

i took a cold bath, then put on my normal clothes. I went on a walk, and thought about it.

I can't risk myself to fall in love. Im not supposed to like girls. And I don't think she likes girls , either. But she's so pretty.. No, stop.

I found Heather sitting on a rock, sketching some plans to get further or some shit. I went up to her.

-hey heath, how have you been?-

-hello, courtney. Im fine, thanks. How are you?-

-uhm,- i think , what to say. -things have been okay too- i lied.

-Heather looks at me, and then sighs. She closes her notebook and leaves it on the floor. She takes my hand.

-you know you can count on me for everything, right?.- She says, while i seat beside her.

i look at the floor. -Well.. these days have been nothing more than confusing shit. Gwen's trying to make it up to me, but i don't know what to do. She's been sending me letters, giving me flowers.. But i don't know what to do. I start to do dumb things and blush when i read her letters.- i blurted out.

She looked at me, wide eyes.

-Court.. I think you just like her.-

I facepalm myself.

-youre not the first person to say that...-

-why don't you tell her? how you feel.-

I thought about it. But , again, i can't risk myself doing that.

-I don't know, Heath..,- i responded -what if she doesn't understand anything im feeling right now? what if she just considers me her friend? her letters may be platonic..-

Heather looked at the floor. -uh, i don't know court. if you are not ready, you can just try to get her back as a friend.- she said, like she was trying to hide something, but i didn't pay attention to that.

-... so..,- i took the last letter she sent me out of my pocket and handed it to heather. -she told me that i could text her back. should I?- i asked, while the asian girl read the letter.

-sure! i could help you. just infiltrate me in the spa.. i could get something edible for breakfast.- i laughed at her comment about chef's food.

i took her into the hotel, without anyone watching.

Heather's pov.

As soon as Court let me inside, i started running around and robbing food .

I got a paper, which could be used for the letter.

The tanned girl grabbed my arm and pushed me in her dorm. 

She began writing down stuff.

-Is this okay?- She said handing me the letter.

I read it.

-yes! She will love it.-

Unlike Gwen , Courtney didn't use a box. She put it in a envelope, wrote down for who it was and handed it to me again.

-could you mail this for her, Heath?- She asked looking at me in the eyes

-sure.- i answered putting it in my pocket 

she thanked me, and opened the door for me to leave.

-bye court!- i said planting a kiss on her forehead, and leaving. (not a ship!!!!!! they're sisters canon😁)

She waved me goodbye and closed the door. I walked down to my cabin and opened the door.

-Gweeeennn, you got mail!- 

Gwen looked at me with opened eyes, and walked up to me

-Is it from Courtney?!- She said excitedly.

-yes.-

I handed her the envelope and winked at her.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Autor's pov.

Heyyy im back bitches

youre gonna have to wait till next part to see what court texted her :)

(next chap's gonna be still the same day as this one, this is just the morning)