19. The Vault

Eren

          I never expected her to get a job ,Infact I didn't want her to have one because it would be easier to keep an eye on her if she stayed at home all day and did her silly routines .
    I had spent the last 10mins while driving her to her work place trying to convince her  to quit her job and her response had been the same .

I sighed for the tenth time ." Why do you even need a job ?" 

She rolled her eyes ." Because I'm a lady and i have needs ".

I took a left turn ,the road becoming more familiar. " I'll take care of your needs "

She glared at me ." I'm done depending on people and so I don't need your help "

I groaned in frustration. " I don't want you to work ".
She paused ." Are you serious right now ? "

"Yes I am , I'd prefer you stay at home and laze around ".

Her jaw dropped and then she pursed her lips frowning a little. It was cute ." I don't laze around! ".

I shifted my eyes to her lips . I couldn't help myself from thinking about that night .
            No one except Logan knew how frustrated I was after I dropped her off at her house when we got back to England. It was one of the reason I had to stay away for a few days . I had thought not seeing her would calm my raging nerves but watching her from my phone through the cams was pure torture.
      I had been horny since I  finger fucked her . It was so bad that I ended up in a brothel, I just had to ease the tension so bad.
           I was on the verge of sleeping with a prostitute but then I stopped at the last minute. If by any chance she found out about it then I was done for . And so I zipped myself up and went back to watching her on my phone .

      And then yesterday when I undressed her ,It took all I had to stop myself from bending her over the sink . I had to leave her to get dressed in order to calm myself. If Felix hadn't tired to rape her ,speaking of which.    He would never see the sun light ever again. I would torture him till he begged for death .

"Earth to Eren !" She snapped her fingers front of my face and I jumped out of my reverie.

" So, where do you work ?" I asked

"At a pharmaceutical company as a secretary". She stated proudly.

I raised a brow ." Hmm, you should quit ".

She rolled her eyes again. " Not happening. Stop with the quit your job already. Why the hell are you so against it ? Besides, You can't tell me what to do ."

She's getting feisty . " Actually,I can make you stay at home . I can make you do as I say ".

She scoffed ." Please,do tell how you're going to do that ".

I shrugged." Simply tie you to your bed ".

She gasped at me her face reddening .

" I only said I'll tie you to the bed ,why are you so red . What's going through your head ,Amore ?.

She cleared her throat. " Nothing is going through my head ,and My name is Elizabeth incase you've forgotten".

I laughed . " Didn't know you have a dirty mind ,Amore "

"Excuse me ! ,You're the one with a dirty mind ".

"Says the one who begged me to fuck her ". I raised a brow .