16. little rabbit

Elizabeth

           Stupid!! Stupid !! I was stupid.
         I screamed into the pillow for the hundredth time now. I was so ashamed that I wished I could crawl under a rock and never come out.

           I wished I had woken up with a foggy memory, at least I wouldn't feel this embarrassed.
        I woke up with nothing but my bra on ,I remembered every detail of what happened last night . I had let a man see me bare ,I had let a man touch me ! I had spread my legs wide like a whore .
          I didn't believe in sex before marriage or anything related to that but I had done a part of it yesterday. I wasn't a church goer but I knew God existed ,I asked him to wipe Eren's memory.He should hit his head on something and completely forget what happened.

          At this rate I might never come out of this room. I couldn't face him, at least I was thankful I didn't end up with Felix.
The question now was how the hell did Felix and Eren find me ?

       I grabbed the sheets and wrapped it around me. I felt sticky ,I needed to wash up . I hadn't even gotten to my feet when I heard a knock on the door. I held my breath as my eyes flew to the door.

"Can I come in ?" The strange voice asked.

It was then I noticed the door was slightly ajar and I could see a dark figure outside. I jumped back on the bed immediately and pulled the covers over my head. The only part of me that were exposed was my eyes .

I stuttered. " Yy...yes".

A tall figure entered wearing all black and holding a tray . " Feel free to pick any clothes from the closet ". He said smiling widely at me.
His hair was black but he had dyed just the tip red . He placed the tray on the bedside table and continued."Breakfast ,incase you're too shy to come to the dinning table ". He grinned.

I felt my cheeks heat up,I was convinced he knew what happened. "Umm...who are you again?" My voice was barely a whisper but I was sure he heard me .

"Ohh,I'm Logan. Eren's only best friend and brother". He said spreading his hands like he was impressed with what he just said.

"You are not my brother or best friend! ". A familiar voice roared behind him. It was then I noticed another figure standing at the door.

         Immediately,I fell flat on the bed covering my whole body up to the tip of my head. My heart almost came out of my heart. I could hear nothing but the sound of my own heart beating loudly in my ears.
        Didn't these men have any shame ?or were they not aware that I was still naked and my clothes including my underwear was still on the floor. My whole face felt like it was on fire.

Logan smacked his lips ." I know you don't mean it ". I heard footsteps retreating and the door shut close.

I knew he was still there because I could feel his eyes boring into the white sheets . "Are you going to come out ?" He Asked, amusement in his voice.

I answered almost immediately,my voice high pitched. " Nope".

He chuckled. Did he think this was funny ,if he wasn't feeling embarrassed then I was!. " Well, you have to because we have a flight to catch ". He said.

The moment everything registered in my head,I finally sat up on the bed still keeping the covers up to my neck. " Flight ?" I asked.

         Our eyes met,I regretted removing the cover from my face . He was looking at me like he wanted to devour me . He was wearing black sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. His hair was disheveled and looking wet indicating that he just had a bath. Some of the hair fell over his face and shoulders . Gosh,I loved his blonde hair .