13. Bloodbath and battle of knives

Eren

                Logan was busy hacking into the security system while I put on my black tux. I tucked three pocket knives in my vest before buttoning up the white sleeve and then the suit.

     We were in a van three blocks away from the La gala grand hall. I had a mission ,and that was to eliminate two people tonight. A gun would have been easier but they had tight security so I had to make do with a pocket knife . As much as I wanted to torture Mateo Castillo and Remy Thomas,I'll have to make the kill quick and fast.

Logan smacked his lips. "All done ,I have eyes
everywhere except for the inner rooms".

Sliding the com in my ear ,I walked over to the half unconscious man lying at the back of the van and grabbed his hair . " I'm done with you,here's your chance to run ". I whispered into his ears,a dangerous smirk dancing on my lips.

The poor guy tried staggering to his feet but couldn't because I had snapped his bones . I kicked him and he rolled out of the van and landed on the rough road .

The streets was empty probably because everyone was at the charity event at the grand hall hosted by some rich business man. Only few people knew that wasn't just an ordinary charity event.

He crawled towards the edge of the bridge hoping I wouldn't catch up to him. I took my time ,walking slowly as the man whimpered with a busted lip and bloodied nose. I didn't want to mess up my tux so I better make this quick.

I walked up to him ,stepping on his broken leg. He screamed painfully.

I chuckled." No one can hear you , you'll die peacefully . I'll make it quick."

Tears raced down his bloodied face ." Please,spare me . I promise ,I'll do anything you say ". He begged in frustration, desperate to stay alive but this world doesn't need men like him.

I grazed my knife along his cheeks." You'll die anyway because they'll come after you ,thanks for the information by the way ".

I placed the knife on his stomach ,my eyes not leaving his face.I slide a pair of black gloves into my hands.  I could see the horror and fear of death in his eyes. I flashed him a grin before raising the knife and driving it into his abdomen.

His piercing scream filled the night . I plunged the knife into his chest next and did it over and over again. Stabbing him a total of eleven times .

His lifeless body sprawled on the rocky road. I dragged him and threw him into the water. Tomorrow his body would be found and no one would know who killed him . I didn't bother cleaning up the blood ,Logan would take care of that.

I went back into the van and changed my tux because some blood stain and managed to get on it.

"Do you spot the target ". I asked logan as I change again.

"Yep , mingling with the women as usual". He flashed me a toothy grin. " Can I come tonight?".

I glared at him ,knowing what he was implying."no" . Was my stern response.

He grunted. "Come on....I need to have some fun . Even if it's just one lady ".

I didn't even spare him a glance . He knew the rules ,yet he always wanted to break them .

"Dude come on ... It's not like I'm interested in any . I might never see them again,what's wrong in having a little fun". He groaned .

If his idea of fun was getting in a woman's thighs then he was surely sick."you're staying here and keeping watch " .