08. Interesting game

Elizabeth

                       I had been Looking for even the tiniest opportunity to see Mr double H. How was I supposed to have fun with him if we didn't send each other as much as a text?. It had been days since the hearing at the court  was closed and Sally told me just a while ago that Pamela was back. I seriously still didn't understand why Sally had to put up with this. She could just divorce him and let him have the businesses he stole ,for god's sake she was super rich .

Did I mention that Sally's husband was kind of a fraudster, because he had been trying to take over her company and we'll he succeeded in taking only one of the multi companies she owned .

        The wealth she possessed was enough to feed her whole generation and more to come so Cisco taking RAD corp was like removing a pin from a hay sack .One would think she was even richer than the president himself.

       I know I should be there for her right now but I just couldn't lose a good catch.

       My main focus right now was how to get a hold of Mr double H,he hadn't even sent as much as a text and I wasn't going to be the first to send one...For god's sake I had pride!

I scoffed,stared at my phone for a while . My fingers itching to type something but I didn't want to look desperate.

"Argh!!.." I screamed . " To hell with being desperate,it's now or never".

      And so I gathered courage and marched to the precinct. It wasn't that far,just an hour and half of walking and besides it was a good way to lose some pounds.

Who am I kidding?I would faint if I walked for an hour . I didn't have a car. I know it sounds absurd but I figured driving can be stressful and it needs concentration which I can't do plus I was trying to lose some weight so I walked to my destination sometimes.

I took a taxi ,I had to wait almost 30 minutes to flag down a cab . Did I mention having a car could be stressful ?
You know what ?...scratch that, maybe I should get a car.

Here I was ,a few blocks away from the precinct. All the courage I had mustered before living home suddenly vanished into thin air. It was getting late and the weather was nice. I had spent most of my time doing exercises and watching movies before I finally summoned courage to come here.

I do look like a desperate girlfriend ,don't I ?

Taking a deep breath ,I closed my eyes and started walking towards the huge building.
I opened my eyes just in time to see a guy with a mask on and on a bicycle heading right towards me . I immediately gave way for him to ride along but before he could pass me ,he grabbed my purse which I was lightly holding on to.
Realization dawned on me as I understood his motive but before I could react,my purse was gone.

Oh ...no ..no ..he just messed with the wrong person . If that petty thief thought I was one of those girls who would just sit and whine till their knight in shining armour came to save them the he got another thing coming .
Quickly I switched into my ranger mode and ran after him,it wasn't too long before I caught up with him. I dragged his shirt from behind and the guy lost balance and fell off his bicycle.

Like seriously who uses a bicycle to steal ?

I picked him up by his hair and grabbed my purse from him.

" Owww!!... What the hell ? Let me go! ".

I hit his head with my purse and slapped him across the face . " You scumbag, you dared try to steal from me ..huh?"