02. Video scandal

Bzzzzzzz....Bzzzzzz!

  I groaned , whatever that sound was ,I wasn't going to let it ruined my sleep.

Bzzzzz...bzzzzz!

      The sound continued. I groaned and shifted in my position only to find myself sinking deep into cold soapy water. It was then I realized I was still in the bathtub.
             Holding my breath so I do not drown in the misty water,I pushed myself up with my hands and lifted myself up from the water. My skin was all slippery because I had stayed in the water for too long .
   I quickly cleaned up and put on a new skimpy dress. Calling the receptionist,I ordered some food and off course the kind of food that was fit for a celebration.
        Few minutes later I heard the door bell ring ,with a grin I went to open the door.

" Thank you so much,you can place it on the table". I smiled at the young lady.

She placed the tray of food on the table and then left.
      Without wasting much time ,I sat down and popped the champagne cork. My plan was to drink till I drop ,and eat a lot of chicken till I turn into one.I chewed on a piece of chicken wing with much relish and then my phone rang.
    I had forgotten that I had gotten a call when I was in the bathtub. Rolling my eyes ,I answered the call.

- yes dad ?-

- where the hell are you? - he shouted.

I contemplated for a moment then replied. - umm..in my room?-

- What's this video I'm seeing all over the internet?...do you plan on ruining my reputation ?-

I furrowed my brows,what was he talking about ?
- what video are you talking about ?-

He snapped.- I'm giving you two days to resolve whatever dispute you have with Felix and  find a way to get that video down!-

And he ended the call ..so rude !

   Off course he was rude,he was my dad after all but unfortunately,he can't tell me what and what not to do.
     My best guess was that  that proposal video was all over the net because some nosey Parker called humans! Couldn't keep their mouth and phones shut. I didn't mind though ,I was  pretty famous on twitter and Instagram mostly because I post a lot about food,fashion and my cool life style . I was pretty much an influencer and I advertised my dad's hotel  on my page .
     Putting down the piece of meat,I cleaned my greasy fingers with a napkin. I opened my Instagram page ,there were a lot of spams.
I scrolled down the page to read other articles and I saw the video of Felix proposing to me.
    They didn't leave out how I threw the ring at him and walked out,it wasn't just one person that posted it . Probably half the people that were at the restaurant did .  Off course there were negative comments,some where saying I was heartless,some said I was a bitch . My followers had drastically reduced by almost a hundred thousand. I had 1.3million followers ,and they were all unfollowing by the minute. It  hadn't even been 24 hours yet and this already happened, news surely did travel fast !

I scrolled further down and saw more negative comments.

- Why would she date him in the first place if she wouldn't marry him in the end -

- it's obvious,she's a gold digger -  i scowled, Excuse me! I'm rich and there's no gold that I don't have.
   More negative comments kept popping up.

- i had looked up to her,I'm unfollowing her right away!-

- I hate women like that, she's a bitch !-  

I scowled at that comment.

- Poor guy ,he got his heart broken -

- I heard she's the daughter of the owner of Luciano hotel,she's a spoilt brat . No wonder she'll never settle down.... she'll die a old hag -