21. Deep into the night

Elizabeth

        The clock was ticking ,it was already 11:59 . Just a minute more and it would be midnight. I hadn't been able to sleep since my knight in shining armour let me come undone in the kitchen.

    But not to worry ,I had a spicy revenge awaiting him. I would make him beg on his knees after I torture him. Adjusting myself under the covers,I  waited patiently for the creaking sound of my door .

Exactly 12am , I heard the sound .

He's here .

  A small smile danced on my lips as I got out of bed.
       I was feeling giddy,Eren would be dumbstruck when he realizes what I was about to do to him .
        I didn't bother looking at the mirror or I'll lose all the courage I had spent hours building . I wasn't used to wearing dresses like this but I knew it was more than enough to make any man lose his nuts especially the likes of Eren who had been eye fucking me since he switched personalities .

        The lingerie was black with high slits on both sides of my tigh. Any wrong movement and my ass would be on full display,I purposely didn't wear any underwear or bra and the dress was barely covering my boobs. I began wondering how the hell I got the guts to wear something like this. This was the first time in my life I was dressing like a slot all to provoke a certain annoying being .

          The kitchen lights were turned on and I could see a tall silhouette standing front of the sink. I walked down the corridor and stood at the door .
       Noticing my presence, he turned around his eyes darkening as he gazed at me. His eyes ran over my body stopping at my boobs .

Seriously,what was his deal with my boobs ? I had observed him over the past few weeks ,his eyes were always on my boobs . When we were having normal conversation,when we argued ,even when he drove me to work . His eyes were always there .

" Is this your way of getting back at me ?" He growled taking slow steps towards me .

I straighten my stance ,I wasn't going to let myself get intimidated by him. " Is it working? ".

He paused . Running his hand through his hair ,he gnarled. " Amore, Didn't I tell you not to provoke me ? "

I shrugged. " Is this your definition of provocation?" I walked around him to the refrigerator making sure to wiggle my generous ass . I could feel the piercing gaze of his eyes following my every move . 

Picking up a can of apple juice ,I causally sipped on the drink . The only thing I got from him was an animalistic groan that sent shivers down my spin.

He came up behind me ." I'm warning you Amore . Don't push me ". I could feel his breath on my neck ."Be my good little girl and go change into something more decent ". His voice was low but hoarse enough to make my tigh clench.

     Slowly, I turned around. We were now inches apart. I bit down on my lower lip as I trailed my hands on his chest and wrapped then around his neck .

I grazed my fingers around the back of his neck and down behind his ears . " Don't you like my nightdress ?" I asked batting my eyelashes at him .

He closed his eyes for a moment as if savouring the feel of hands on him. Gritting his teeth,he groaned. " Noo !"

I faked a frowned,pouting my lips. " Why not ?"

He eyes fell to my cleavage again ,I could see his Adams apple bop up and down. His hands came up around my waist raising the piece of material above my hip a little . " Because it's an hindrance,I'd prefer you were naked ".