Chapter 25

Heather

I think I'm going mad. For the last few weeks, I was running around trying to get everything done including studying. Gabriele said that I study too hard but it was my very last final and if I didn't ace it I might not fully graduate and had to do another few subjects. I'm so done with studying because after a good four years I'm completely cured of wanting to study.

I still had to maintain being the nanny, picking Luca up from school and cooking, but I stayed here still so it was less stressful than having to drive around.

When I had a short break yesterday Gabriele finally got to test out the leather cups and the feathers.

"These really work." He continued to stroke my bare chest with the soft feather. I let out a deep breath closing my eyes shut. I fought against the black leather cuffs but they didn't budge. He replaced the feather with his lips sliding them down my stomach and onto nether regions.

He had my knees trembling and me wanting so much more, which he happily gave me. When we finished he gave me a hickey on my shoulder just as a souvenir. He did however also promise that he had something else in his arsenal, something other than cuffs or rope, or even his tie.

The best thing about our relationship was that he gets his chance and then I get to take over and do whatever I want with him. He gives me free rein over him. Making a man his size bend to my will made me feel in control and very powerful. Our nightly routine was becoming a little overdone so he promised he has something to spice it up with, and unfortunately, he was going to show me in Italy.

I was very eager for Italy but I had to survive another week of this hectic schedule and then I was free until graduation.

I woke up early today to start prepping for my psychology test that was coming up next week. My phone started ringing, it was literally 6 AM. Who would call at this time?

Tristen.

"Heather, I don't have time to talk- Nichola is in labor." I got the details at what hospital she is. It was Saturday so I didn't need to drop Luca off at school. I left a note on the table and dressed with lightning speed. I quickly did a little equation on my fingers.

When she got married she'd have already at least been two months pregnant, she hasn't talked to me again since the day she stormed out of my apartment. I heard from Tristen my parents made peace with her and he partly forgave her. Alex hasn't been back and they were already divorced. I didn't know why I was even going to the hospital, it wasn't like I cared about her but I did care about the baby. I thought for sure she was going to abort the baby.

In all rights, she wasn't cut out to look after a baby.

I arrived at the hospital jogging up the stairs to the maternity wing.

I quickly got the room number from the nurse on duty.

My parents were standing outside with Tristen. He looked worried, his eyes looked bloodshot and his tie was undone and just limply hanging on his neck. My parents looked worried.

They greeted me softly when I arrive.

"How's she doing?"

"They said there were complications and too much bleeding. They are in surgery now."

"What...my god I hope she's okay."

My face dropped, I felt tears stream down my face. Although I didn't like my sister one bit I still can't let something happen to her. She is after all my baby sister. What if she loses the baby? What if she dies? I really hope she's okay.