Chapter 63

Authors POV:
Night came and it was time for Jisoo to be checked up by the nurse. Joey also Lisa friend was one of the nurses at the Jeon hospital yes the hospital was also run by jk father as he ran other business along side that.

She switch the injection with a dangerous one filled with poison. It could approximately kill you in 4 hours unless you treated yourself.

It was call from Lisa

Go with plan
Okay Lisa I will
You better other wise your not getting your money
Fine I will
And don't act to suspicious
I won't you know I'm a great actress
Yeah don't care now complete the mission
Okay bossy boot

The phone call needed
That stupid bitch joey mumbled

Joey went along as she always did with her usual routine she was on her way to where jisoo was place guards were standing on each side. They check her if and singalled her that she was allowed to go in.

Now then she said as she got her tray and placed on to the table next to her bedside. She took the cap thing out and then made her way to inject her arm when suddenly.

Stop what your doing young lady
She turn to see a man sitting down on the chair in the corner. He got up and went towards her and slapped her across the face she fell on the floor she was about to get back up and inject him but he twisted her arm and took her injection from the hand and then injected her with it.

Oh sorry about that looks like your the one that's dying
No please don't she screamed but he covered her mouth
No hoseok you can't she muffled
I'm really sorry joey but your done

He then told her guards to come in and place joey in her office were she would be left there to die and also place the injection the hand with her phone next to it.

After the guards left he looked over to Jisoo and held her hand.

I'm so sorry Jisoo but can't stand anyone hurting you this way I know you don't know me and I'm invisible to you but I love you  and I would never let anyone take you away. I will prove my love to you. I won't let anyone hurt you are safe in my hands. Kim Jisoo I love you and always will.

He then went back to we're have sitting and watched over he eventually fell asleep. When morning came he got out and went straight to the jeons.

How is she a deep voice came from bedroom he was in
Huh he said as he couldn't see the little Jeon
He finally came out the shower with only a towel around him
I asked you a question
She doing great
Don't lie hoseok I hate it when people lie I can also tell when people lie and really makes me angry.

To be continued