Chapter 24

Jisoo pov:
I don't know why but after that night something sparked in me I'm sure if I was falling for him or it was just me being paranoid. Yeah after Jackson funeral I hadn't been the same I was done dating anyone especially the rich I hated rich men only humble boys like my class would do. Iu tried setting me up on dates but that wouldn't work I felt so lost and depressed I would visit his grave everyday and just talk like he was still with me. I also costed my parents while I was there tae supported me a lot through the time.

But i was still thinking about that day what jungkook said that day about counselling maybe I could give a try no Jisoo what are you thinking that's bullshit don't listen to his advice. I was just in my room thinking about this as I took a month off work to heal. Tae came into my room and told me that jungkook was going to throw a party tonight and ask if I wanted to join.

Hey Jisoo
What is it I said
I was wondering jk was throwing a party and I thought to ask if you wanted to join.
No I'm fine I'm good you know I don't go to party
Oh come on noona please you've been a little stress lately and you been going through a tough time.
Please for me and plus Iu wants you to come he said giving me puppy face.
Please Jisoo please just this one r and that's it I will never force you he said begging
No I told you I don't want to go
Oh please noona jimin came running in along side with Seulgi
Please they all said in unison
I felt bad because they were begging me but apart me said no.
I was thinking and then suddenly I out nowhere Iu came and sat down beside
Please will come to the party with us she said
I was surprised but I gave and finally said
Okay fine I'll come but only this once and that because you all forced me too
Yay the girls squealed as they hugged me

We got ready and we did our make up and hair we chose out outfits

This is was the outfit for the party

So finally we all got into the car and drove to the destination. We finally arrived and too my surprise it was a club now I had never been to a club and wasn't the type to so I was shocked and plus I didn't like going especially with all the alcohol and making out and drugs and so on.

Hey loves hope you enjoy just wanted thank you for reading and just supporting me I hope you have a great day and also please vote thank you 🫶.