Chapter 44

JUNGKOOK POV:
Shit what did I do I know what I is was wrong and it was bad me for me to touch her up like I did last night it was my fault and I had to resolve it rather than just sitting there and not doing anything. So I stop ignoring anybody asking what I was doing or where I was going and rushed straight out side into my Bugatti I started and witching a few minutes I was off without letting anybody know what I was about to do.

A few hours went by and I was trying look for her first at namjoon restaurant but yoongi said there was no sign of her coming in then I went to  her place but her haelomoni said she wasn't there. I was started to get worried if anybody had kidnapped or touch her I would have ended there life as long she was safe that would be okay. But I needed to find her soon as possible before I went dark.

JISOO POV:
I was just walking around and wondering to different places I was doing my own thing I stopped to tie my shoelaces and then suddenly I was grabbed from behind and a whistle cloth covering my mouth making me unconscious.

I awoke what felt like an ages I was on someone bedroom idk who's it was but I saw pictures of myself.

What the fuck I said whispering to myself it was pictures of me in the whole everywhere even in my own bedroom sleeping changing or just doing the usual things around the house we owned a farm so I would go round the back feeding the animal so no one could access the area it was very difficult for you to take pictures.

I was just looking around trying to figure out where I was until suddenly I hear a bunch of footsteps coming in towards the room. The door revealed it too be namjoon and shin dong also the one and only ji Yong he came in with a smile on his face

Oh so your a wake now
Where am I and who are you what am I doing here
Oh well you don't you see this isn't my place it's ...
Hm shall we tell her or should she find out for herself
What who why are you telling me anything.
I see your pretty but your bitch too ji Yong came and slapped me across the face really hard
You fucking bastard I shouted as i spat on his smug little face
Girls why don't you deal with I wouldn't want to be a woman up
Then came the girls Lisa was one of them. And then there were 2 other girls.

Hey mina why don't you grab the bat since your amazing with bats
Lisa you can take the gun
And finally solar whyvdont you just ahead and do what you need to do
Okay boss let's start as they left the door shut and then it began.

To be continued