Chapter 6

Disclaimer: strong language and sexual theme.

Jungkook POV:
Finally it came the day of my graduation I still could not believe I was going to graduate in a few hours well for most I hated school anyway and that is over and done with but the next thing I need it my Jisoo my beautiful girl I just can't wait to fuck her and listen to her screaming my name ah fuck jk what are you thinking she's really turning you on.

I took a shower and did my skin care routine and everything I put milt best suit on

After putting everything on proceeded to go down to meet the guests. It was just a few as I needed to head to school. After I reached school I saw everyone gathering around I went over to enwoo and mingyu they were already there at then enterance waiting for me.

Yo bro what took you so long
Nothing just woke up late
Ugh let's get inside
Also you know that girl here for
Who
Um well
Lisa
Yes they both replied
Omg when will this girl stop obsessing over me like clearly I don't even like I said

We al went ahead inside the whole the teacher did a full on presentation and everything now it was time for my speech as I was the valedictorian so it was my responsibility to give it out after that were were all presented our achievements and certificates we all chucked are has up and screamed like animals we all congratulated each other as for tae and Jimin they were already there.

Congratulations jungkook tae said as we both hugged eachother
Congratulations man jimin cam and pulled in for a really tight hug it was typical Jim he loved cuddles I didn't I wasn't the type to but for them yeah I wouldn't mind
Shall we head out to my place for the party
Will there be any girl there jimin asked
Yeah why jimin
Um you know why
Oh this guy will flirt with entire population of girls tae said as it was jimin flirty behaviour that catches the eyes of girls

We headed out in my lambo we finales entered the drive infront my house it was a huge drive way with a water found and a huge garden and some out side sitting area and huge pool along with a hot tub we also had a tennis and basket ball court.

We got out the car they were decoration everywhere and the sort was just getting started enwoo and mingyu came a few minutes after. A lot guess started to follow up it was a no parent party.

What's up jeon long time no see

Hey loves make sure to vote and have a wonderful day who do you think the mystery person is hm 🤔💗