Chapter 49

It had been a month after he death stay was progressing a little and didn't get great sleep he would be really quite and not speak a word as for me I was still getting through it but Seulgi suffered nightmares off haelomoni not being her she would constantly run to her room and then realised that she wasn't no longer here she would cry in my arms as she was doing right now.

I was just caressing her delicate face right now as she was cuddling in my arms she was sleeping as it was really hard for her to get to sleep. I was wondering how Jisoo was and how it felt just be in a coma it must have been very scary I've heard a lot about people being a coma and i really felt bad for her.

Jk was still costing Jisoo as normal but I was getting a little weird tae even told me a couple times that he would sit there for hours and just stare at Jisoo face talk to her as if she had a woke. I've have never in my several years of being friends with Jungkook I have never seen jk like this a kind caring soul he did show us any even though he did but his own way the way he looked at Jisoo was different not like any other girl he's hooked up with or dated. Yeah and I get it he was a playboy but maybe she changed him as I thought.

I heard a ping it was tae I was in shock because he hadn't spoken to me in ages. I looked at my phone.

Bear:

B: Hey hyung come to my room

J:Yeah all be there in a sec

I went over to his room wondering why he would be calling me. I came in to see him laying down under the covers with his back against me. I went over and sat down as I closed the door shut.

Tae I'm here I said
He turned but didn't say anything and just got up and hugged me.
What is it I asked as doesn't usually hug me like that unless ifs something wrong I said
He just broke down and started to cry with his head on my shoulder I could feel the tears on my shirts.
Hey tae it's okay
No it's not she's not here and noona she's lying down and not waking up who knows maybe she'll be..
Before he could even utter the words I stopped him
Don't you dare I said
Do you miss her he said
I just went silent and soon I stared to break down we both cried and hugged eachother.
Yah hyung don't tell anyone we cried ourselves to death today
I won't I said as I chuckled and wiped the tears off my face.
We sat down I went through the photo album on the shelf next to his bed. We both sat there and laughed as we reminisced memories coming back to us. We eventually fell asleep.

To be continued...