Chapter 54

JIMIN POV:
I woke up as usual went down to eat I saw a note that tae left. I chuckled to see he was finally moving on and letting himself have sometime to heal through this process even though he never showed it. 
I made breakfast as usual and then woke up my Seulgi sleepy head.

Hey babe wake up I made breakfast
Oh fine just 5 more minutes
Okay fine I said sitting down next to her

I caressed her face as she slept after the 5 minutes were done I woke her up. She got up and cuddled me I pick her up and took her downstairs into the kitchen.

Yay your yummy pancakes again she said cheerfully
It's been so long since I've seen her this happy
Saranghe jiminahh
Saranghe I said as she pulled me in for a kiss.

JUNGKOOK  POV:
I woke and did my usual routine. surprisingly it was a lot peaceful and calmer than usual it's because Iu wasn't her to annoy me every 5 seconds with her tea and drama she faced throughout the week even as to far she would end up sleeping the same room as me because of her long ass conversation that I wasn't interested in I didn't bother to pass time and do my own work while blabbed on.

I went to work as I had my important meeting with overseas business partners that wanted to make an agreement of a deal. After I had finished the 2 hour long meeting and had finally agreed to meet the accruement that I was happy with a wished them well and speed of to my office I told Bangchan to come along as I was headed to the hospital to meet my love well not yet but soon she will be mine. Whenever I went over I was so excited just see her cute little face it just made my day it made me relax comfortable stress free all the lot I could go on.

I went in and I saw her peacefully sleeping yet again the doctors surrounded around her examining her and checking to see if she's doing well. As soon as I entered they all left bowing they understood the assignment.

I sat there and stared at her caressing her face. I held my hand firmly in hers. I started to cry and remembered I did to her that day and we she ended upon like this it was all my fault I caused this to happen.

Don't worry Jiji I will seek vengeance on your behalf
I'll find them and tear them to pieces I'll make sure they suffer every one of them little shits I said angrily

I can understand your feelings I would have done the same if  I were in your position voice said coming from behind.

To be continued please vote loves 😘