Chapter 47

TAEHYUNG POV:
It had been a few days since news broke and she's been hospitalised I was divested IU even stayed with me for a few days to comfort me but I told to go back because timbers parents would be worried for her. She'd even offered to stay the full month but I told not to.

I soon went to my normal routine just catching up on some work and plying for jobs. That's is not until I was offered a place at jk dads company o would be promoted instantly not because I had relation it's because I was a hard working independent man that could through challenges and resolve them I was resilient on my work and responsible if anything happened he saw it in me I had passion. If noona was here right now she would have been so proud of me I really miss her just annoying her laughing along with our stupid jokes.

During this time we got chance to get close with haelomoni we both bonded it was the case as I was close I was but not as how Jisoo was I even slept in her room sometimes because she felt lonely we all eat together watched a movie but nothing was the same not without Jisoo being there with us something in my heart was just telling that this was wrong who could we be so selfish.

Jk had his guards decors the whole place we would have daily body to check up on how she was doing she was still the same layer there eyes closed all silent. But one thing that got to me was Jungkook he would spend hours talking to her holding her hand and all sorts something in me told that he may have started to fall for her or there some sort of obsession I though it was all a joke at some point but the day he mention about Jisoo being his type and if he was here clicked I should have seen it coming.

Aish Jungkook idiot I said whispering
I can't wait to confront you tomorrow
The next morning I woke next to haelomoni I was surprised to see she hadn't woken up. So I thought nothing of it as I went to the bathroom to take a shower I got out and Seulgi came in.

What is it
Oh though to wake haelomoni up because she hadn't woken up yet
Yeah she's been doing that since Jisoo been hospitalised I said
Well then I think we better wake her up

I went towards something in me didn't feel right I don't but my heart ached I was feeling very good. I shrugged it off as I thought nothing of it.

Haelomoni haelomoni wake up I said
Haelomoni haelomoni wake up I'm hungry selugi said
Haelomoni haelomoni wake up haelomoni why aren't you waking up
Something wrong go call jimin
Okay she said as she rushed and called out his name
A second later he rushed in
What is it
She's not waking up
Check up on her.
Jimin went and checked her plus he check the rest the heart and also near the throat. He looked up with sad expression.

What is it jimin
Um he had tears in his eyes now
Yah jagi what is it she said worriedly
Tell us o shouted as I was panicking
I'm sorry tae but she's passed away she's gone she's left us
No that can't please tell me your joking
This isn't real
Jisoo can't survive with out her
I'm sorry tae he came and hugged me
Seulgi started to cry and I didn't know how to respond I was in shock and angry and sad all at the same time.

To be continued 🤍