Chapter 56

Disclaimer:Warning smut violence language drugs please feel free to skip this chapter thank you.

We in Las Vegas for a few days now and we hadn't had the chance to go out and about or travel anywhere we decided to go out and plus I was feeling a little enteric so asked tae come to the club with me along with hoseok my body guard tae wasn't really interested at first but he later agreed.

When we finally reached there you could tell already it was going to be one hell of a night before even entering the club people dancing singing going fucking crazy like nothing mattered in the world. I excited that tae was coming along because I wanted to spice things up a little you know try and get to know him a little more.

We entered and we over to the bar we order our drinks tae order his usual a vodka and I order a martini with a couple shots to get my self drunk and since j hope was my body guard he just went along and had vodka too.

I took a couple shot hoseok and tae just sat there talking as a couple of the girls approached them there weren't that interest anyways so they just ignored them I could tell they were getting irrated.

Authors pov: yes it's my turn 🤭

So she went over to the dance floor her main intention was to have fun but her goal was to make him jealous to make him want her so she did.

She started to dance sexual lifting her dress up a little soon a guy approached her from behind and started to touch her up she printed that she was aware he tapped and gave her double shots she ways really drunk now I couldn't focus on who she was even with.

As soon as tae saw her with him he got really angry he couldn't control himself anymore even hoseok could feel the tension in the air. So Taehyung got up and went towards the guy with full force he pushed him to the ground punching him several times the guy also fought him back but eventually tae one by knocking him unconscious blood everywhere as too him smashing the glass on the bastards head. He dragged IU out the fucking club along with hoseok they went to a karaoke place after that and sung some songs. Tae didn't bother to drink as he was a little drunk already IU drank a lot and sniffed some cocaine while she was drinking she gave some tae as it was her usual thing she did with hoseok.

After I while they went to the hotel room hoseok slept in the other room as to tae and Iu were sharing a bed. But tonight it was going to get hella spicy get ready 🤭.

They came into there hotel room Iu decided to left her dress up a little as she feeling a little hot tae couldn't stop staring at her thighs. She noticed he was looking so she decided to take her dress off infront of him.

He was in shock with what he was seeing right now her in her white lingerine barley covering her private's she took some powder out and place in Agee hand she came over to tae and told him

Lick daddy she said moaning
He licked it and he did the same
Fucking lick this baby girl
She did in a very sexual way causing him to moan.

To be continued