CCEM: Team Fortress 2

It has been a full 6 months and 3 days since I touched this. What am I doing with my life?

-~-Act 1: The Team Fortress-~-

Vietnam fell out of the sky onto a bridge. Cuba landed on top of him, and China flattened the two under him.

China looked around. "Guys? Where did you go?"

"Down here idiot," came the slightly muffled response. China stood up, letting him see a mildly flattened Cuba and an unconscious Vietnam.

"Whoops, did I do that? Sorry," China said, trying to restrain a grin.

Suddenly, a rocket flies past their heads and explodes, making their ears ring.

Vietnam woke up from the noise. "Wha-"

"NO TIME RUN" yelled Cuba while he dragged Vietnam and China over the side of the bridge into the slightly lead-poisoned waters of 2fort. They came up, gasping for air, and found themselves face to face with a person in a red suit and a gas mask holding what appeared to be a neon sign. 

The person cocked their head at them, and then rushed at them through the water, waving their neon sign and yelling what seemed like a muffled battle cry through the mask.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!" screamed Cuba.

"OH SH-" cried Vietnam.

"Oh well we're screwed," declared China.

The person closed the distance- and then charged right past them. They hear a scream in French and turn around to see a disintegrating figure in a tuxedo. The man had a knife in his hand that fell into the water with a splash as he vaporized.

"Oh, we aren't dead?" asked Cuba.

"My head! I still have my head!" said Vietnam, relieved.

"Dang." said China.

The person in the red suit swam past them to what looked like a sewer tunnel entrance. Vietnam looked after them.

"Should we follow them?" he asked.

China sighed. "I suppose we should."

"Adventure? Violence? Probably death? Count me in!" cheered Cuba.

Together, they waded to the tunnel.

---AAUUGGHH---

I have no inspiration

pyroshark 2fort go brrrrr

also there will be a pt 2 because I'm lazy