The Dutch-Belgian Border

Man, IDK anymore.

{ün ün ün}

There was a knock on Belgium's door. "Come in," he called. A few seconds later, Netherlands stormed into the room.

"Belgium! What the hell are these borders???"

Belgium sighed. "What are you talking about?"

The Netherlands grabbed Belgium by the shoulders. "You know what I'm talking about!!! Check the image at the top of the chapter!!!"

Belgium pulled away from the grip. "Netherlands, quit breaking the fourth wall. Let me think..."

{Cue Flashback to about 1831, I have no idea}

"So it all started when we were deciding on borders a long, long time ago."

Belgium and Netherlands were standing at a table with a map of their border.

"We were almost at an agreement, when we got a call."

(Phone rings)

Netherlands picked it up. "Who's there?"

"ዐ የ ቹ ክ ፕ ⶴ ቹ ጋ ዐ ዐ ዪ , ክ ቹ ፕ ⶴ ቹ ዪ ረ ል ክ ጋ ነ"

Netherlands dropped the phone. "What the fu-"

Belgium snatched up the phone. "I don't want to extend my car warranty-"

"ꃳ ꑀ ꒒ ꁅ ꒐ ꌈ ꂵ , ꏳ ꊿ ꂵ ꑀ ꊿ ꌈ ꋖ"

Belgium fell over.

The door began to shake.

The Netherlands grabbed a musket and aimed it at the door shakily. "D-Don't come in, I'm armed!"

"Silence. Then..."

"ʸᴼᵤ ᵣᴱₐᴸₗʸ ᵀₕᴵₙᴷ ᵀₕᴬₜ ᵂᴱₐᴾₒᴺ ᵂᵢᴸₗ ₛᵀₒᴾ ᴹₑ, ᴰᵤᵀᶜᴴ?"

The door flew from its hinges without a sound, hitting the table with the map.

A rectangular silhouette was seen in the doorway.

Both Netherlands and Belgium screamed and fainted.

"When we awoke, we were back in the room as if nothing happened, the door still in place and the phone having no past callers. Both of us recalled the experience as a dream. However, the only evidence was the messed up map, caused by the door that had hit it in the 'dream'. It was strange, but we had no time to fix the map, so we submitted it."

{End Flashback}

"So there you have it, the story of the border." Belgium finished.

Netherlands said nothing.

"Netherlands?"

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

Belgium prodded Netherlands. "Oh, out like a light I see." He sighed. "Welp, looks like I gotta tuck you in, huh."

As he carried the sleeping Netherlands out of the room, lightning flashed outside of the window. A familiar silhouette could be seen, for the briefest of moments, just outside the window. Two small circular eyes shone with malice.

"𐌉'𐌋ረ ፏ𐌄ፕ ሃꝊ፱, 𐌁ቹ𐌋ፏ𐌉፱𐌌..."

"VᛊᏒᚴ ᛢᛜᛜᚺ..."

Well that was not supposed to be a horror story, it just kinda came out that way. Oh well. I had fun writing that. All fonts from https://glyphy.io/font-generator/cursed-text, if this is offensive (i have no idea how) ill fix that, bye. (why do i write these)