SAMANTHA LILY ADAMS

Allow yourself to grow and to do it for only yourself.

"What is going on here?" I ask Kai and he turns to look at me.

He takes time studying my face before he finally asks. "Are you nervous?" I don't know why it sounds ridiculous coming from his mouth. Maybe because it is but that's how I feel.

Samantha, what are you nervous about really? I realize I am feeling ridiculous. I came here because I wanted to and because I trusted Kai.

"I am just confused about what is going on that's all," I reply simply and he just nods his head.
"Let's head inside." He dismisses the group of people that came with us before he brings his hand and holds mine and leads me inside.

The villa looks so beautiful inside, as it is decorated in modern woods on the outside exterior, it's how it is also decorated in woods in the inside.
I realize this type of architect is so much more beautiful than I thought.

We reach the living room and there is a big ceiling to the floor window that has a beautiful view side of outside where there is the sight of trees and woods.
On the other side of the living, there is a fire pit burning.

This house is so beautiful.
"Where is this place?" I turn to ask Kai and he walks closer to me sneaking his arms to my waist which is something am starting to learn that he likes doing. But I am not complaining because I enjoy having him as close to me as I can.

"How do you find it?" He asks and I smile. "It's so beautiful."

"There is nothing more beautiful like you Samantha, remember that every time you see something beautiful..." If he wanted to get my heart to swell at his words he sure got it.

I smile shyly at him because is still me who doesn't know how to take compliments.

"And you are even more beautiful when you shy away." He says and I look away.
He pulls my head up and chuckles at me before bringing his lips to mine.
He kisses me a slow kiss and I feel tinkles tickle me from the motion of it. He pulls away but I bring my arms behind his neck and bring him back to my lips.

I love how he devours my mouth with his tongue.
He does it so experienced that it makes me wonder how many women his done it with for him to get so experienced.

We pull away and I bring my tongue to lick my lips before I look up at him. He sees my action and when I find him clenching his jaw I wonder if it's inappropriate to do so.

He looks to the side.
"Come and I will show you." He takes my hand again in his and leads me outside to the other side of the house.

Oh my God, I am still amazed about the beauty of this place and I still don't know what we are doing here or where we at.

I realize he is taking me to a table set with every type of breakfast food.
It's not so big because it's a rounded table with two chairs but trust me when I say the food could feed a whole family.

"Kai, where is this place?" I ask when he pulls me a chair to sit down on like the gentleman that he is.

He walks to the side brings the other chair close to my side and smiles at me.

"I wanted a private date for me and my girlfriend." He says to me and it brings a smile to my face when he calls me.

How lucky am I to have a handsome manly man like Kai call me his girlfriend?