The New Girl

Hey guys, sorry for late update. As ya all know its Ramadan so the days are going very busy. Sorry If u feel the chapter boring. But I hope, hope you will like it. Thanks to all of ya for voting and commenting. And yeah please tell that how are your fasts going ?
Love xx

Zayn's P.O.V :

"This is Amun."  Unaiza smiled. "So now kindly adjust yourself guys,she is gonna sit with us." Unaiza opened the door of the car. I jumped out of the car and I let Amun inside but she stood still. "Uhm..." I faked a cough. "A-a-a-are you the real Zayn Malik?" She said. "Um yeah." I said with a cool expression. "Okay so now you can get in !" I continued. "Oh yeah." She said and sat in the car, I sat with her . "Hello Amun !!!" The boys sang. "Hello." She said nervously. "What were you doing in this rain ?" I asked gently. "Um actually I was going my way home that my car was not starting, so I was walking my home and bang it started to rain and then you guys found me." She said shivering. "Here, you can take it." I took of my jacket and gave it to her. "Th-Thanks." She smiled nervously. "You don't have to worry Amun, they are normal people like us." Zubana gave a warm smile. "Where are we going now ?" Niall asked excitedly. "To home." Unaiza chuckled. "What now ? So soon ?" Harry groaned. "Um yeah its raining right now, so where do you suppose to go ?!?" Unaiza said.

 "Um..I was wondereing that you helped me , so I will be really happy if you come to mu house." Amun said with a cute smile. "Um okay ! What do you guys say ?" Unaiza asked. "Yes ." We all sang. "So can you please tell me direction to your home?" Unaiza asked. "Yeah sure." Amun smiled. She gave directions towards her home, with the  passage of time , it started to rain more heavily. The whole sky was gone black like it was night and the thunder storm was very amusing. Actually I was finding every single thing of Pakistan very amusing.

"Here,here." Amun alomost yelled and Unaiza stopped the car suddenly. "Sorry." Unaiza said with a small smile. We alll got out of the car, the car was stopped in front of a big but a cozy house. The house looked very cute. Amun ran and opened the house's door. "Come on in guys." She gave a huge smile. We all entered in the house, the house was quite different from our type of houses. "Please sit down." She pointed towards the sofas. "Please wait for a while, I wanna change my clothes." She said. "Unaiza, do you want some other clothes ?" She continued. "Nah Thanks for asking, but i think i will need a hair dryer." Unaiza smiled. "Sure, come with me." She smiled and Unaiza followed her towards the room.

"What a luck Fatima and Amun have." Zubana snapped. "And Harry there alot of people to talk with except Fatima." Zubana faked a smile. "Yeah yeah." Harry said in his raspy voice.

After a while Amun came from the room, she was wearing a lose cute top with a cute trouser and her hair were looking very beautiful. "Where is Unaiza ?" Harry and Niall asked together. Zubana stared both of them with an eye brow raised. "What ?" Niall asked. "She is just drying her hair." Amun clearified. "What would you guys like to eat ?" Amun asked. "Anything Pakistani." Liam said. "What about Tea and samosas ?" Amun asked. "Yeah ." Zubana said with a huge smile. "Okay then." Meanwhile Unaiza came out of the room. "Can I help with anything ?" Unaiza asked. "If you are okay with it." She said softly. "I will also help if you want." Zubana stood up from her seat. "Okay Zub." Unaiza said. "I can also help." Fatima said and Unaiza rolled her eyes. "Um...why don't you sit with Harry ?" Zubana tried to calm down the mood and Unaiza looked at Zubana with narrowed eyes. And I can tell her expressions were like You are gonna die Zub but both of them started to laugh.

"Are you sure you don't need my help ?" Fatima asked confusingly. "Yeah for sure." Unaiza smiled. The three of them started to walk towards the kitchen , it was an open kitchen. "Is there something between you and Unaiza ?" I asked. "Nope, we just met, we hardly know each other." She explained. "Oh." I made an o shape from my mouth. I stood up from the sofa cause I felt something is gonna be wrong. Liam also stood up and came towards me. "What happened buddy?" He asked. "Huh well I think something is gonna be wrong." I said what I was feeling. "Yeah you mean between Unaiza and Fatima?" Liam understood me. "Yeah you are right." I said.
"Here ya go guys." Zubana came with a tray in her hands. She put the tray on the table, the hot steam was filling the room. "Samosas." Unaiza came with another tray in her hands, there were two plates in the tray with Samosas in it , I ate samosas once when my mom made them. She put the tray on the table and we started to eat. Louis picked up one samosa. "Hot hot hot." Louis screamed. I laughed, then Amun came with another plate of samosas, we ate samosas. "Its so delicious." Harry said. "Why don't you guys come to my home next time?" Fatima suggested. "Hmm.." Unaiza said without any expression. "Sure." Harry agreed.

We ate all of the samosas and had our tea which was very tasty and so different from Birtish type of tea. "Is it still raining?" Niall asked and a then we heard a thunder storm. "I guess you got your answer Nialler." Unaiza raised her eyebrows and smiled. "I think we should go home now, what say ?" Louis stood up from the sofa. "Yeah I agree." Liam stood up and Zubana too. "Yup, Thanks Amun for everything." I smiled and gave a hug to Amun. "Good bye Amun." I gave a quick hug to Amun and I could see her blush and shocked. We all said good bye to her. "See ya next time girl." Zubana smiled.

We sat in the car and headed towards the hotel, but before the hotel we had to drop Fatima to her home. "Where is your home Fatima?" Unaiza asked. She gave the directions and we reached her home. "Thank you and good bye, hope to see you soon." She waved her hand in the air and harry did the same while Unaiza was not even looking at her.

Then after a while, we finally reached our hotel. "Okay we will come with you to your rooms." Zubana said. "Sure mah lady." Liam said in a dramatic way. We started to walk, Zubana and Liam were talking the whole time, while Unaiza was not even saying a word. "Is everything alright ?" I tried to make her mood good. "Hm.. yeah." She answered simply.

We reached our rooms. "What are the plans for tomorrow?" Liam asked. "I think we should exchange our numbers, so that we can make plans, cause now we have to go." Zubana said. We exchanged our numbers and Unaiza whispered something in Zubana's ear and said a short good bye and left. "Unaiza?" Harry yelled but she didn't look  back. Harry looked at me with confusion. Zubana said good bye to us and left.