The begining of our journey

Zayn's p.o.v :

As we reached to airport , we were trying our best that no one comes to know that one direction is going to Pakistan. We wore goggles and hats in order to hide ourselves. I was just so happy that I was going to Pakistan. "Come on guys hurry up, I don't wanna miss the flight" . I said loudly so that my lads could listen. "Ughhh too much crowd". Niall said angrily. Finally we became able to cross the crowd.

We entered the plane. There were so many people but all of them were old , so We hoped that they will not recognize us. We sat on our seats. I sat with Harry. Niall and Liam were sitting together and poor Louis got a seat with an old lady. Its gonna be great. I thought to myself. "I am hungry guys!". Niall said making a childish face. "Y
ou'll get your food soon Niall, very soon." Liam said assuring him .

"Please fasten your seat belts sir". The airhostess said .

"We are going to take off in 10 minutes. Thank you every one for joining us in this journey to Pakistan. We hope that you will like our service. Thank you." The pilot said.

"We are taking off in 5,4,3,2... and 1" . The pilot said as we took off.

I was enjoying every single moment , talking with Harry and telling lads every thing that I knew about Pakistan. "Liam I am hungry". Niall said again. As Niall said the food arrived. "Food!". Niall said clapping his hands. We ate our food which was really tasty.

After having food, we had some chat and we took some photos and we also took photos of Louis with that old lady. Louis was not paying attention at us, we guessed that he was enjoying a lot .

After a while , I closed my eyes and I didn't how But I fell asleep.

I woke up when a voice hit my head.
"Your journey has come to an end, we are landing in a while, thank you for joining us in this 8 hours trip. We hope you all enjoyed" . The pilot said .

I just could not believe that finally we were in Pakistan. AfterI guess 5-10 minutes we landed. We picked our bags and came out of the plane. When we reached outside we noticed that Louis was not with us. We ran to find him and he was coming out of the plane with that lady. "Louis????". Liam said while folding his arms. "What?". Louis said ignoring the gestures of every one. "We have to stick together, you know that right" . I said. Louis nodded his head. We all went towards our way and no one could tell our reactions when we saw too much crowd and very different people every where. "OMG! What are we gonna do now?" . I said with my mouth opened.

I started to feel dizzy when i watched so many difference between us and all those people there in Lahore. "Zayn???." Niall said shaking me. "Hm?". I asked Niall. "What now? Which way we have to go? I cannot stand hee all day hungry, I want some food as refreshment Zayn". Niall said making cat eyes. "Zayn by looking at your face, i guess you don't even know anything right? But please tell me that my guess is totally wrong". Harry said in his raspy voice. "Zayn say something!!!". Laim said shaking my arm. "You should have told me before Samantha knew a lot about this place". Louis said. "Samantha?". Harry raised an eyebrow. "The girl with me in the plane Harry" . Louis said . "You mean that old lady". Harry said. Every body was asking about what to do but I was freezed , I was just....... I just could not say a word.