Fatima in problem 3

Heyy Guys !!!
How are y'all? I missed y'all dam so muchh !!!
I know I've been pretty busy with my college stuff but now my exams are over and I'll try my best to update twice every week.

Fatima's P.O.V :

I heard my dad calling my name, my heart sank, I was scared, my breathes were coming out in small puffs, my hands were turning cold as ice, I was not able to move at all.

"Fatima let's run." Niall said softly while gripping my hand tighter and that made me feel safer even though I knew that something very bad is about to happen. Without thinking I started to run with Niall and rest of the group also started to run.

"Fatima! Fatima Stop!!" I heard my dad screaming out loud but we kept on running maybe that was the best thing to do at that time, as we kept running my dad's voice stared to fade out.

Niall and me didn't even look behind to see our friends, we just ran, ran and ran.

"Fatima Stop now, your dad is no where in sight!" I heard Anum shouting from behind. My feet stopped when I heard those words. My breathe was so heavy due to constant running.

I was such a innocent, simple and an obedient girl, but in past few hours I ran away from my home with a guy, not a normal guy But with Niall Horan, through a window and then I ran away from my dad with a bunch of boys and girls. Thinking this I started to laugh unconciously.

Everyone was looking at me like I have gone mad, but Niall was the only one who was laughing with me, we both were breathing heavily and laughing, my hand was still in his hand, we both sat on the floor and kept on laughing while rest of them gave us a weird look.

That was the time when I looked directly into Niall's eyes, his eyes, those ocean blue eyes, those were filled with happiness and love, looking into eyes I felt something that I never felt before, it gave shiver down my spine.

His smile, they way he was laughing, his everything, it just seemed so speacial, I couldn't help myself but looking at him. When Niall saw me looking at him, he stopped laughing and looked in my eyes.

It was a moment when I felt like I'm truly in love, suddenly something hit my head hard, and that was the thought of my dad, what am I gonna do when he'll find out about what I've been doing from past few days, hanging out with guys, what if he'll find out that I've got feelings for Niall and Niall has feelings for me.

Thinking all this, a tear rolled down my cheek. "Fatima what's wrong?" Niall asked coming a bit closer to me. "How will I go back home now?" I sobbed. "Every thing's gonna be alright Fatima." He moved his hands towards my face and wiped out my tear with his thumb. I never felt this secured.

"Fatima ?" Harry smiled. "Yea ?" I asked softly. "It's gonna be okay." He gave a pat on my back. "Yes it's gonna be fine, Come on, we'll go at my place and will wait till this matter cools down, you can spend the night there and then next morning we'll go to your home and will talk to your dad." Unaiza gave me a hand and I stood up from the floor.

" At Least you're with us, we don't know how's Maham and Anum." Zayn looked totally worried. "You're forgetting Zubana" Liam reminded. "She's fine Liam don't worry." Unaiza pressed her lips in a thin line.

"Let's go to your place." Niall pointed at Unaiza. "Yea well... Guys.... My car, that's at Fatima's place." I reminded them. "Oh fuck, what now?" Louis cursed. "Let's walk to my place?" she questioned . "Not a bad idea." Liam smiled.

We started to walk towards her home, this was surely gonna be a long walk, Niall held my hand while walking, it was the best feeling ever, like my world was in my hands.

After a long tiring walk, we finally reached her home, my feet were killing me, we entered her house, Thank God her parents were not around. We had no news of Maham and Anum, Zubana called once to tell that she'll come tomorrow morning.

"I'm hungry." Niall put a hand on his stomach making a childish face. "I'll order sushi?" Unaiza kinda asked. "Yeah that's better." A huge smile came on Niall's face.

"My parents won't be around for a night, so y'all can spend a night in here then we'll leave early in the morning, okay?" Unaiza asked while making her hair in a pony tail. "Yeah cool." Louis said while switching the channels.

Unaiza had ordered the sushi, I was pretty hungry, my stomach was making wierd noises and every time a noise came from my stomach Niall laughed.

After the sushi came, we all ate it like we've been starving from days. My mind constantly was reminding me of my dad and all the circumstances that will happen next morning. I wasn't sure but Louis was noting my facial expressions. I was worried.

"It's gonna be okay sweet heart, don't think much about it." Niall smiled. Oh wait, wait, wait, what Naill just said ? Sweet heart? My stomach fluttered at his words. I gave a shy smile.

After eating, we had some tea and then we all sat quietly Watching The black screen of led. There was some wierd silence in the entire room, no one was speaking.

"So guys." Louis broke the silence. "Yes?" Unaiza raised an eyebrow. "Unaiza I need to tell you something that Harry did." Louis increased the curiosity. "Hey what are you gonna tell her?" Harry widened his eyes looking totally worried.

"Harry let Unaiza know." Louis pressed his lips. "Know what?" Unaiza had no expressions, blanked face just sounded worried.

"Don't create curosity, just tell what the fuck you wanna tell." Liam also sounded worried. "That day, Unaiza, we all were in our flat taking about you girls." Louis said in an intense voice. "Wait that never happened." Zayn snapped.

"Zayn Now don't defend, let me tell Unaiza." Louis starred at him. "Tell me Louis, what?" Unaiza sounded like she was about to cry. "Yea so we all were sitting, talking, I sent Harry to buy a packet of biscuits. There was something already going on his mind. I knew that something was going on his mind." Louis told.

"What?" Harry asked like he didn't know what Louis was saying. "Let me tell her Harry." Louis almost shouted. "What next? What did Harry doesn't Louis? Tell me?" Unaiza was like about to cry.

"Harry came back after 4 hours." Louis pressed his lips once against. "Yea?" Unaiza asked like she wanted Louis to carry on his story.

After a long pause, louis sighed and said "He brought a bag of of chips instead of Biscuits" and then he burst out laughing. We all heard this and started to laugh. "Fuck you Louie!!!" Unaiza cursed. I couldn't help but laugh uncontrollably. Louis created such curosity and told this story.

Unaiza threw a cushion at Louis and Louis laughed once again. "That was just to lighten up the mood of Fatima." Louis said between his laughs. "Why me! Why you had to put me in the story I was about to cry." Unaiza threw another cushion at him. "Sorry." Louis laughed.

*******

I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter! And kill me for updating after such a long time.

Love y'all xx