Fatima in problem

"Mom and dad are home." 

"What?" I gasped. "What are you gonna do now? What they will say?" Liam asked in confusion. "I don't think they'll say anything. I mean we are just boys." Harry tried to calm all of is down. "No it's like that Harry. We aren't allowed to wander around with five boys like that." Unaiza said with short breaths

The bell rang again. "Oh My God." Fatima looked scared. "Okay okay wait a minute lemme think." Unaiza said sternly. "Uh I think--" Unaiza's phone bell cut her off.
"Cool now they called, it's dad's call." She looked down at her phone and put the phone on silent.

"Guys I don't think I can make my parents stay out of the house any more, just go in that room." She pointed at the room besides the stairs. "What's that room?" Louis asked. "Just go there." She pushed Louis towards the room. "And lock it, don't any one of you dare to come out." She added. "Zub you stay with me." She held the arm of Zubana.

***********

"Oh My God what a pleasant surprise." I heard Unaiza, I guess she let her parents come in. "Mama , Papa , I missed ya alot." I heard a little sadness and happiness in her voice. I think she was sad cause her parents are always out of city or country so she gets alone. 

"Harry." I called him out as he was observing the room. The room's walls were red with one wall made of glass, air conditioner, a soft board with a few notes over it, a white study table with a laptop, several pages, and a corner was filled with crumbeled pages, a book shelf over the study table. The window was giving a great view of the lawn.

"Harry?" I asked, this time louder. "Yeah?" He asked as he sat on the chair with the study table and started to read the pages. "What you doing?" I asked curiously but he didn't answer, he put the paper down and read another one, then he opened up the diary. "Harry what's it?" I asked him. He looked at me and gave me the first paper he was reading.

The papers at her table were filled with songs, her diary there were also songs written on it. Original and really beautiful songs, but they all were heart breaking songs, that's why Harry looked at bit lost and sad.

"But mama that's not it." I heard Unaiza's voice louder. Louis opened up the door a little and started to look at them from the door. "Ooh something's not right." Louis said amusingly. "If anything won't be right then remember Lou, we all will be staying in road with nothing with us and our money will be stolen, we won't have anything to wear, we will have to beg then." Liam stated. "Shut up Liam." Niall rolled his eyes. "You'll be a really bad fortune teller." Maham said while typing on her phone.

"Who's there?" A manly voice asked. "Is there someone Darling?" That man asked. "Umm Papa, that's...." Unaiza paused. "Don't tell me that they are here Right now." The man said softly. "Papa g, umm yeah they are here." She replied slowly.

"Guys you can come out." She opened up the door and asked us to come out. "What did he say?" Harry asked. "I'll tell ya later Harry." She looked at her with a weak smile.

"That's my mom and dad." Unaiza pointed at them, her dad looked like in his early 40s and mom in 30s. "Hello pleasure meeting you." We smiled. "Mom, Dad, that's Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and these are my friends Fatima, Maham, Amun and Zubana you already know her." She introduced all of us. "Nice to meet you all. Have a seat please." Her Dad gave us a smile and we sat on the couch. The situation was a bit heavy for all of us. There was complete awkward silence in the lounge.

Her dad started the "talk" , yeah I know what being Muslim is, you can't stay with any boy before marriage or what you call it, yeah, Nikah. After all he was the father of Unaiza so he has got the right to worry. The talk went really long.