Expressing of Feelings ~ Niall

Hey Guys !
Sorry for a late update. I was thinking of an idea but I couldn't think of any. Sorry if this chap will be boring and I was pretty busy these days due to all the Upcoming Eid stuff ;)
Warning : This chap may contain a little Haram stuff :P so read at your own risk and I said only a little only a little not much ;)
$o guys don't forget to vote and comment ur ideas. I love you all.

Zayn's P.O.V :

"Who messaged you ?" I raised an eyebrow as I heard Harry's message tune. "I don't know." Harry looked totally confused, he picked up the phone and gave a smile. I raised an eyebrow. "Its Unaiza's." Harry smiled. "She is saying that, forget what happened in the previous days, you guys are here to enjoy and visit Pakistan. So I want all of you to be ready at 10 pm. And also tell Zayn to bring the bracelet cause we will also Amun up. Tell Louis not to act so wierd around Maham cause she will also be with us and Famtima too. We will visit some placea of Lahore. Okay so. Good nightxx." Harry read the message loud. "So you guys heard ? Now sleep, we have to wake up at 9." Liam threw a pillow on my face. Harry replied her something and left our room with Louis.

************

"Come on,Hurry up." I shouted loud at Niall. He was not letting me watch in mirror,I still had to set my hair. "Chill Zayn." Niall said in his cool Irish accent. "Niall." I made a childish face. "Alright Zayn ! But your hair are looking good." Niall got away from the mirror. "But I have to make sure,Amun is also coming so I don't wanna look wierd." I started to set my hair again. "Zayn ? You are not going on a date." Niall raised his eyebrow. "Zayn ? You are standing again in front of the mirror ?" Liam entered the room and started to shout. "Just making my hair." I said. "I want to use it." Liam shouted and pushed me away. "Ouch, Laim." I was going to fall on the floor. "I had to do it." Liam said calmly. Knock, knock. I heard our room's door being knocked. I leaned towards the door to open it. "Hey every one." Zubana greeted. She was wearing a baby blue top with black jeans and high heels and her hair were made in a side braid. "You are looking cute." I complimented. "Thanks Zayn." She smiled. "Where is your friend ?" I asked. "She's just coming, she found her old friend in stairs." She replied. Zubana entered our room. "Hey Zub." Harry gave a big smile. "Hello Harry, Hello Louis." She waved her hand. "We are ready to go." Louis said. "Wait for a while Louis,let unaiza come first. If she will not find you in your rooms, she will kill you all." Zubana joked.

Knock. I heard a knock again. I opened the door. "Morning Unaiza." I smiled. "Morning Zayn." She smiled back. She was wearing a white peplum top with jeans and high heels as usual, her hair were this time brown and very light brown, alomst blonde from the tips. "You are looking good." I complimented. "Thanks but I am not looking good as you." She winked. "Haha really ?" I asked. "Are you gonna stay outside Unaiza ? Or you will come in ?" Zuaban yelled and I let her come in. "K lets go now." Unaiza said as she entered the room. "Acha yaar do minute baith jao, chalte hen, itni bhi kya jaldi he ?" Zubana said and Unaiza took a seat on thr bed. "Where are we going today ?" Harry asked. "A few places." Unaiza replied. "It will be Fortress and Minare Pakistan." She added. "Cool." Harry smiled. "Then I am planning to take you guys to Food Street." Unaiza smiled. "Food street ?" Niall eyes got wide. "Haha yeah." She laughed. "Food street, is there food every where on the street ?" Louis asked. "Come on Lou ! Of course not." Zubana said.

********

We picked up Amun and Maham. Amun was looking gorgeous as always. I gave her the bracelet back. And Louis satarted to flirt with Maham again and she was getting annoyed by Louis's silly jokes. Then only one person was left to pick and that was Fatima. "K Harry, I guess you should go and call her." Unaiza stopped the car in front of her house . "Alright, if you are fine with it." Harry said. "I am absolutely fine with it, why wouldn't I be ?" Unaiza raised an eyebrow. Harry jumped out of the car and after a waiting of 30 minutes, they came. Fatima was looking cute which she already was but the pink top that she was wearing made her look more cuter. But I am damn sure Amun is the most beautiful girl that I have seen. "Salaam Fatima." Unaiza greeted and her eyes went wide. "Wa'alaikum Salaam." She greeted back with a smile and sparkle in her eyes. Niall askes Fatima to sit with her which she did. "Alright then we are going to Minare Pakistan." Unaiza started the car.

Fatima's P.O.V :

Ugghhh...I wanted to tell Harry about my feeligs when he came to pick me up. But crap ! I didn't tell him. I don't know if I will get another chance or not. I thought to myself.

What should I do now ? Maybe ask Harry to give me a minute so I could take him away or tell him everything. What if he already know that ? Hmmm... Its a difficult situation. My mind was full of thoughts.

No Fatima, don't be stupid ! You can do it ! You can absolutely do it. Its not that difficult. After all its not good to not to tell anyone if you like them. I gave myself a little courage. Suddenly I felt someone starring at me with a cute smile and that was Niall. I looked at him and gave him a smile. "You look lost ? Is everything alright dear ?" Dear ? I thought to myself. "Oh yeah I am absolutely good just headache." I lied. "Are you sure, cause you don't seem alright and your eyes are telling something else." Niall said. Eyes ? Like seriosuly ! He was looking into my eyes ? Is he an eyes reader. "No niall thats not it. I am fine." I smiled and looked away cause I didn't want Niall to look in my eyes and tell the truth.

*************

We reached Minare Pakistan. I saw the boys' jaws dropped. "Wow." Zayn gasped. "Its amazing." Harry said. We started to move closer. "Its the place where Lahore Resolution passed and for the remembrance of tht resolution Minare Pakistan was built." Unaiza explained. "You like History ?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Alot ! I love History." Unaiza smiled. "I didn't know that, You don't seem like a girl who will like History." Harry put his hands in his pocket. "What do you mean by that Styles ?" Unaiza raised an eyebrow. "I mean History is for boring people but you are not like that." Harry explained. I saw Liam and Zubana holding hands and talking , they started to walk in an opposite direction. Zayn took a seat on the soft grass and asked Amun to sit with her. Amun was actually very beautiful. Louis was teasing Maham like it was his hobby , she was getting irritated but sometimes she smiled at her stupidity. Mr,Harry, Niall and Unaiza went a little closer to the Minar. Harry and Unaiza started to walk at one side of the Minar and I needed to talk to Harry. "H-Ha--" Niall cut me off. "I need to talk about something." Niall took a step closer. My eyes grew wider. I took a step back and my back was touching thr hard Minar. "Y-yeah." I asked nervously. "Don't be scared." Niall chuckled. And I gave a weak smile. "I know that you like Harry." Niall said. "But--" He stopped and took one more step closer to me, my breath was gone. "But--" He repeated and took one more step closer. Now were only a few inches away from each other. I barely could breath at that time. He came closer and whispered in my ear "I really like you Fatima, since the day we met." His hot breath sent shivers to my spine. I was gone red like a tomato. "Yeah its true I like you Fatima." His strong Irish accent cause butterflies in my stomach. I never felt so good and so warm in my life. "N-n-no body ever sai that to me." I said looking at my hands cause I didn't have the courage to look into his ocean blue eyes.

Haha so how was it ? ;)
Question for 2day !
What are you guys planning for Eid ?