Expressing of feelings ~ Tommo

Zayn's P.O.V :

After we left Fatima's house we headed towards the hotel. We all decided to go to Jallo Park for a picnic and the girls told that there also is a lake so we can do boating. It's pretty exciting. They also said that we will play cricket even thoughbwe don't know much about cricket cause cricket isn't famous in abroad. We play soccer there.

"So when are we planning to leave Zayn?" Liam asked. "I am not sure Payno. I don't think that I wanna go back so soon." I sat on the bed with crossed legs. "I agree with Zayn. I mean the food here is delicious and the people are pretty friendly. I am loving this place." Niall said in his strong Irish accent. "Well I also don't wanna go back." Harry shrugged. "But we will have to and soon, cause we can't live in here. It's not our country. Maybe soon the paps find out about us." Liam said showing a sense of responsibility.

"What do ya think Tommo?" I asked Louis who was starring at his phone and kinda giggling. "Tommo?" I patted his back cause he didn't answer me. "Huh? " He got scared. "What do you think?" I asked him. "About what? " He asked in total confusion. "Were you even listening ?" I raised abd eyebrow. "Got it." Harry jumped in happiness when he took the phone from Louis's hand. "Harreh I am warning you !" Louis gave a death stare. "Ooh." Harry put an emphasize on O as he saw his phone. "Our buddy is in love." Harry sang. "What really show me." Niall jumped with surprise and headed towards Harry.

"Are we friends are we mo-o-o-ore as I am waking towards the do-o-o-or I'm not sure." Harry sang in his raspy voice to tease Louis. "Harreh if you will do it one more time, I repeat one more time, I swear I am gonna kill you and that will be the end of Larry." Louis threw a pillow on Harry's face. "Are you planning to tell Maham? " Liam asked cause Louis was watching the pictures of Maham on his phone. "I am not sure. I don't think she likes me at all." Louis said with a worry in his voice.

"I am 1000 percent sure she likes you." Harry said. "How are you so sure?" Louis raised an eyebrow. "Well whenever you are around she kinda blush and she gets a bit irritated when you make silly jokes, she does not get irritated she just try to hide her laugh so you don't find you. A bit of a shy person." Harry gave a wink. "Oh so now we have a love master in our group too." Louis smirked. "Of course I can tell it by looking." Harry smiled.

***********

In the morning we all got ready to go to the park. The girls arrived and we started the journey. "I baked some cookies." Fatima smiled. "I made some sandwiches." Amun said. "Great." Niall almost yelled. "Me and Unaiza made Tikka." Zubana smiled. "Yes I love them." I jumped with happiness.

We finally reached the park. It was a good day,cold yet a sunny day. The sun was shining brightly, making the green grass look more pretty. The beauty of the park increased by the sunshine. "It's beautiful." I gasped. There was a pretty good crowd of people. Some were with families, while some were couples. Some people were eating and chatting, sending laughters in the air while some were playing,sining and enjoying themselves.

Unaiza parked the car and we all came out. The sun shining so brightly that we had to wear goggles. We also took off our uppers.

"Let's just sit here." Unaiza said as she found clean and good spot. Zubana put a clean clothe over it for us to sit. We all sat down. "So what should we do first?" Niall asked. "Maybe play or eat something?" Fatima suggested. "Uh I think that we should play some game and then we will eat. After that we will go for boating." Unaiza suggested. "Good idea." I snapped.

After a long talk we all finally decided to play cricket. "I'll bring the bats and balls." Unaiza said and she ran towards the car. "I'll come along." Harry also ran.

After a while they both came with bats and balls. "So who's gonna be the team captain ? And who will play first?" I asked. "I'll be the team captain." Unaiza smirked. "Cool then I am the team captain of the second team." Louis smirked back. "dude we don't even know how to play. How can you be the captain?" Niall asked. "I can be the captain." Louis snapped. "Okay, now we'll choose the teams." Unaiza said.