The starting of something (part 2)

"You are blushing." Harry smiled at Unaiza. "No I am not ! Why would I ?" Unaiza said nervously. "Well you are blushing." Harry pointed at her cheeks. "Lets leave this t-topic." Unaiza uttered. "Alright." Harry bit his bottom lip.
Finally the movie finished, but I saw a more interesting movie than Conjuring. "Whats the time ?" Maham asked suddenly. "Its 8pm I guess." Zubana guessed. "Oh , I also have to go home." Maham made a face. "Please you can go after dinner." Louis looked at maham with cat eyes. "Haye Allah, tumhen kya masla he ? Ghenta ho gya he tum chup hi nahi kar rahe." She shouted. "I guess you are saying that You Like Me." Louis flirted again. "Uf Khudaya, yar jo bhi karna he jaldo karo men ab or yahan nahi reh sakti. Tv pe kese lagte hen asal men kese hen ye log. Toba Toba." Maham looked at Unaiza and Zubana and they both tried to control their laugh but they bursted out with laugh.

Every one was looking at them with confusion except me cause I understood a few words. "Well okay, We can order something for dinner." Zubana suggested. "Yeah, Pizza." Liam agreed and gave his suggestion. "Sure,I will order it." Zubana dialed the number. "With extra cheese please." Niall finally spoke. "Of course Niall." Zubana smiled. She ordered two pizzas and after thirty minutes our order came. "Finally." Niall jumped with happiness. Unaiza set the table clothe and the other stuff and we were ready to eat the tasty pizza. "Why aren't you eating ?" Zubana asked Unaiza. "Not hungry." She answered. "I will catch you guys after your dinner, now please excuse me." She continued and went upstairs. "Louis ? What the hell is your problem ?" Maham shriekd at Louis who was trying to play with her hair. "Nothing just checking out your hair." Louis answered simply. "Astaghfar ! Koi bachae mujhe is pagal se." Maham whispered. "Haha Allah kare tum jald bach jao." Zubana added.

"Hello." Maham's phone rang and she picked it up. "Yeah ? Acha ? Thik he men ati hun." Her eyes were opened. "I gotta go." She stood up from the chair and called Unaiza. "Unaiza ?" "Yeah." She came down stairs. "Yeah ?" She asked. "I have to go so bye." Maham said fastly. "But what about the paying of the damage car ?" Unaiza asked. "Don't worry we will deal it next time." She quickly said and made her way towards the door. After that we finished our dinner.

"Okay then, I guess we should also go now." I said. "Well you can stay here if you want to." Unaiza said. "We would love to but maybe tomorrow ?" Harry said. "Alright as you wish." Unaiza pressed her lips in a thin line. "B'bye Zubana." Liam gave a hug to Zubana. "Bye Liam." Zubana smiled. "Bye guys." Unaiza waved her hands. "You never let anyone hug you , why ?" Niall asked Unaiza. "Umm...I don't know." She answered nervously. "A horan Hug is a good one." Niall smiled. He leaned forward towards to hug her and I felt like he whispered something in her ear cause Unaiza kinda got shocked and passed an expression like Seriously. "Bye." Harry gave a small smile and we left. "I will drop you." Zubana said. "Yeah good." Liam smiled. "You take care of your self, you had an accident remember ?" Zubana hugged Unaiza and sat in the car.

*******

"Guys I wanna talk about something." Niall looked serious. "Yeah sure Nialler." Liam smiled. "First of all be serious and sit everyone." He ordered. We all sat down and made serious faces. "K go on." I said. "Its something about I felt today." Niall started. "Today when Fatima left, I felt something, something different." Niall looked at us and we all nodded. "So.....the thing is that when I first met Unaiza, I felt like I like her." Niall stopped. "What are you saying Niall ?" Harry's expressions changed. "Its nothing seriosu Harry, i said I felt but when Fatima came, I felt the same way but she was close with Harry so I tried to stay away, and i thought that Harry also like her. But today when she left, you know -" Niall was cut off by Harry. "No no thats not it, I was just trying to be nice with her but it all turned out to be wrong." Harry explained.

"Niall you don't have to twist the story, you can say it straightly." Liam said humbly. "I really Like Fatima and I found it out today when she left and I really missed her." Niall said fastly. "What ?" Liam gaspesd. "Not a big deal Liam you also like Zubana, there is no doubt in it." Niall said. "Yeah I like her cause she is very loving and caring." Liam smiled. "Yup , Fatima is also caring and loving even though i know I didn't spend much time with her but I think I have a connection." Niall blushed. "Well Ask me, I like Maham." Louis smirked. "About me then I like Amun. It was like Love at first sight." I got lost in thoughts. "And Harry ?" I asked him. "I don't know. I just don't know." Harry got irritated. "But whats the problem Harry ?" Louis asked. "I don't know Lou !" Harry shouted. "But we have seen you several times stairing at Unaiza." I snapped. "What ? No !" Harry denied. "You can't deny that Harrold." Liam raised an eyebrow. "We all know that." Niall agreed. "Okay fine Maybe." Harry agreed and smiled. "Mmm...okay i totally agree, I like her too but can't say that to her." Harry smiled. "When the time will be right, we will express our feelings." I said.

Fatima's P.O.V :

I was crying in my room about what happened today, It was all my fault. But I like Harry thats not my fault, I cannot stop my heart from loving some one, its just natural. Why was this happening with me. I don't even know that Harry likes me or not. What if he doesn't ? What if he does ? What if he like Unaiza ? What if .......
Those stupid ifs were popping in my mind. I am gonna make everything alright in the morning, I will clear out everything tomorrow and I am also gonna share my feelings tomorrow to Harry. I will tell him that I like him alot. But how I can do this ? But I will have to ! Otherwise the things will be getting worse. But I cannot bear it if he will say no or anything like that....
What will happen then ????

Hey guys how was this chapter ? Yeah Thanks for telling me your zodiac signs ;) Just wanted to tell ya that I am a Capricorn and Zubana is an Aquarious.
Please also tell that what do you think that what will happen next ? Will fatima tell Harry or anything else will happen ?!?
Please comment ur suggestions
Love ya all
xxx