19- PATOLA

Hi,

A surprise update for you all lovely people. I hope you will like it.

"Lag gyi nhi na tu phir leave it and go in your room and rest. I will manage on my own."

But he didn't listen to her and picked her up bridal style in his arms very carefully not to hurt her foot more he put his one hand on her waist and other hand behind her knees. 

"What the hell man are you mad like who the hell gave you the permission to touch me let alone carry me in your arms. I am not your wife who will love your touch or will go gaga when you will carry in your arms if she is injured so just freaking leave me" she said him getting angry. But he didn't said anything and kept on walking and when he reached near stairs he teasingly said "Just hold my shoulders for support kyunki aage stairs hain fir mat kehna ki aapko lag gyi meri wajah se."

"Argh really Mahadev pehle pair jal gya phir cut bhi lag gya aur ab yeh drama. Why?" she said being done with him. She just rolled her eyes and held his shoulders for support.

"Thank you ki bajaye aap meri complaint kar rhi hain apne bhagwan se, really Ms. Kapoor"  he said while climbing stairs with a slight smirk playing on his lips.

At this moment he was enjoying her reactions and the way she was getting irritated with him, he really liked even when being injured very badly she was independent but he was also not able to comprehend why did Diya said her aap kyun hamesha apna dard chupati ho it was really troubling him that why will she do it itni badi family hone ke baad bhi kyun wo apne sare gaam chupaye fir rhi hai. Kyun us din bhi uski ankhon mein ason the but wo unhein sabse chupa rhi thi, kyun sare functions mein sabse dur kadi thi wo, it's been 3-4 days but usne aaj tak kisi bhi bade ko usse baat karta nhi dekha. No one didn't said anything to her even when she was going to her room without eating anything. She works for whole day but still no one said anything to her not even her mom. WHY, aesa kyun hai ki itni pyari si beti par koi dhyan hi nhi dera Kapoor sirf Diya ko hi kyun sab dekhte hai why not her. Many more questions were in his mind but kisi bhi sawal ka jawab uske pass nhi the.

After a moment of silence she spoke while looking at his face "You didn't have to do that Reyansh main khud laga sakti this apni chot par ointment lga leti, but thank you for helping me."

He just nodded and till then they reached her room, he looked towards her and saw her lost in her thoughts. Then he dramatically said "You have arrived at your destination mam kindly open your room using the key so that you can have safe landing."

She came out of her thoughts listening him and instead of getting annoyed she started laughing this time while holding his shoulders "Oh god you are soo dramatic Kimaya bilkul aap par gyi hai" then she opened her room and he made her sit very gently and carefully on her bed and also put a pillow behind her back to make her comfortable.

He asked while standing near her legs "Are you comfortable."

She nodded and said "Yes thank you so much Mr. Rathore you can go and rest now."

He nodded and went from there while closing her door not to make her feel uncomfortable by asking her anything.

Then she slept jitni bhi der wo soo payi.

Next Morning 

Aradhna got ready in her Patiala suit wearing her favourite jutti and kundan earings.