1. ATTENTION

KAPOOR MANSION

It is seven in the morning, and everybody is running all around the house to complete the preparations for the roka ceremony of their princess Diya Kapoor. She is going to get rokafied today with the love of her life Jahan Singh Rathore, yes they both are college sweethearts who are going get tie knot with each other for forever. In all this chaos everyone forgot about the bride and were just busy to make sure that everything is fine and here our doll wanted her didu beside but she is not available for her at that time. Although her didu made sure that she gets to know about all the update of the preparations of diya's function but she was completely unaware of the fact that someone really wanted her all attention and just wanted to keep her head in her lap so, that she could calm her heart which is beating so fast as if it will come out any minute. So, at the end our bride  just called her didu and after one ring she picked her phone

Where are you didu I have been looking for you since morning don't tell me you didn't came home last night, yaar how can you do this you never take care of yourself fir bimar ho jaoge na aap aur phir bhi kam nhi chodoge, kabhi nhi sunte na aap meri baat. Its been week since I saw you at home. Ha I know ki ab aap bologe ki meri sari shopping mein aap mere sath the but I want to sleep in your lap so, now I don't know kaise but aap mujhe mere pass chahiye in an hour, ek ghanta sirf isliye de rahi hun kyunki apka office dur hai. Now come fast. Diya said being angry, annoyed, irritated, nervous all at once.

Can I speak now? asked Aradhana in the most calm manner.

Yes. 

Ok now listen i didn't came home last night because I was stuck in some meeting and I wanted to complete all my work so that i can be with you today and now most importantly take a deep breath, come on now do this with me, take a deep breath, now hold it and exhale. Now once again inhale, hold and exhale [she made her repeat it a few times]. Now relax and no need to panic at all everyone is there with you nothing wrong is going to happen. You love him na? hm. Aradhana asked her.

YES of course I love him the most.

Then why are you panicking and I am on my way to home. Now just relax and lay down on your bed and close your eyes. Now when you will open them I will be with you. Ok? Aradhana tried to calm her as she knew that is she is going to panic anymore then she will get panic attack which is not at all for her health and also it can spoil her special day unnecessarily and she is going to regret  it later.

Ji but come fast, I am waiting for you. Diya cribbed like a baby.

Ok baccha now sleep han.

with this Aradhana disconnected the call and she started to pack her files so that she could complete her work from her home office.

Dhyan come to my office. she called her secretary 

after a minute she heard a knock

Come in.

yes mam you called. Dhyan said

Ya I am going home, schedule all my meetings with foreign delegates after 1 am and I want reports on the progress of London office by tomorrow evening before you go home. Call me if anything happens. she instructed him.

Ok mam.

with this she left the office for home as her little sister is eagerly waiting for her.

HELLO SWEATHEARTS

TO PHIR KAISA LAGA APKO YEH CHAPTER

DO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS

ALSO, GUYS FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFIED WHENEVER I POST.

TO AB KE LIYE ALVIDA MILTE PHIR BAHUT JALDI.

LOVE YOUUU DHER SARA

BYE