11. DUMBO

Reyansh's Pov

Why the bloody hell did I reacted that way in front of her, Well I mean she is gorgeous why didn't I saw her on the rocka few days ago, I am such a dumbo who was busy in his own world that day only paying attention to that stupid deal. Shut up are you mad what are you thinking, like really pagal ho gya hai tu Reyansh. Don't forget you are The Reyansh Singh Rathore, who has never even glanced at any girl till yet, but she is not any girl. She is not one of those stupid girls who don't have any goal and don't know what they are doing in their life, She is The Aradhna Kapoor she is freaking wining best entrepreneur award from last three years, uski company pure business world mein top par hai. Toh don't even think of comparing her with those foolish girls. And bhaisahab aap bhi yeh bewakofana khayal apne dimaag se nikal de and have you forgotten  ki last time kya hua tha tere sath, itni jaldi tu kaise bhol gya wo sab. So, now just go and enjoy your brother's marriage and don't think about yours, but maine shadi ke bare mein toh socha hi nhi. Ugggh shut up Reyansh, just keep your mouth shut.

While he was thinking all this his chachi called him on the stage as they both were about to exchange rings and the pooja was finished a long ago.

Then he went near the stage and co-incidentally he and Aradhna were standing side by side, well she just wanted to stand a bit away from Kapoor's to not spoil anyone's happiness, but Diya was not letting her go away from the stage. So she just stood near the Rathore's and unknowingly Rey also came and stood near her, but this time he was not glancing towards her. Then the groom and bride exchanged rings with each other while seeing in each other's eyes and Jahan kissed Diya's her fingers after making her wear her ring, she was blushing after this act of his in front of their family and everyone was showering rose petals on them. Adding more blush on her face her then kissed her forehead and closed his eyes while keeping his lips on her forehead for a minute, Diya also closed her eyes cherishing his love. At that moment everyone got a bit aside and photographer quickly captured their beautiful moment, when click sound of the camera came Jahan and Diya came back into the real world and both of them were blushing very hard with their ears and cheeks red. Everyone started laughing seeing them and their siblings teased them

 'Haye kitne cute lag rahe ho app dono blush karte huye, but guys app na akele nhi ho thoda sa ham bachelors par bhi daya karo kyun hamein itna akela feel kara rahe ho' Vedanth said.

'App na side hat jao hamari bhabhi ke pass se itna toh unhone makeup karte huye blush nhi lagaya hoga jitna abhi unke gal lal ho rahe hai, vaise apne kya kiya hai apne face pe mujhe bhi bta do bahut zyada glow nhi kar rahe ho app' Kimaya said while elbowing Diya teasingly.

'Are buddhu unka glow jis cheez se aya hai wo sirf exclusively unke liye hi hai' Avyan also teased them completing the trio.

'Betaji apko kon dega apni ladki jaise app hai, pehle kisi ke layak tu ban jaiye phir apko bhi koi mil jayegi, abhi toh app apni padhai hi puri kar lo wahi kafi hai hamare liye' Dadi teased Vedanth.

Listening to the words of his grandmother Vedanth pouted.

'Chalo ab drama band karo ab to in dono ke gaal isse zyada laal bhi nhi ho sakte' Amrita teased them.

'Badi Maa app bhi' Jahan wined 

'Acha now come everyone there are many guests to attend' Dadu said to them.

Then as Prashant was going to come down from the stage Advik jumped from his arms to go towards Aradhna and due to this sudden act of his she lost her balance and was about to fall, but Reyansh hold her and Advik on time to stop them from falling by keeping his one hand around her waist and other on the back of Advik.