3. FAMILY

RATHORE HOUSE

Here also everyone is super excited and happy for Jahan and each and every person is running since morning to complete last minute preparations, which are almost finished but, teasing session of our groom is not coming to end anytime soon.

Aur hamare dulhe raja to ese blush kar rahe hai ki aesa lag rha hai dulhan ki jagah sara highlighter inke hi cheeks pe lga diya hai  😊😁.

'Acha bhai bas karo ab mere bacche ko aur tang mat karo, now go and get ready fast we have to leave also'. his badima Amrita said to everyone while side hugging Jahan.

'Han bhai ab tu hum ese tang bhi nhi kar sakte kyunki ab koi aur ake ise ache se tang karegi aur ham sabka badla pura karegi, hai na betaji'. his mother Dishani teased him more.

'Badi ma see na no one loves me only you love me not even my mom'. Jahan said trying to get more love from his badima.

He always does this so that Amrita showers more love on him and only him. But Reyansh is also no less he does the same with his chachi Dishani and all other children stomp their feet seeing both of them getting all the love of their mothers.

'Han toh she loves me na, then how will she love you stupid'. Reyansh came from his study after finishing his work and hugged Dishani from back.

'Acha ji beta aese karte hai hum apni biwayan apne sath leke ja rahe hai aur ab tum dono apni biwiyon se pyar karna itne bade ho gye ho ab to hamare biwiyon ka picha chod do, bandar kahin ke.' Shiv came along with Jay from balcony after completing their NGO work.

Yes they both have retired from Rathore industries but they can't stay empty and at home all the time because if they will then they won't let anyone stay calm so it was decided that they both will handle all the NGO's and other welfare organizations. But honestly after they started taking care of them, since then all the organizations have only flourished and every child, worker and all the women have also been taken care of at better level.

Both Amrita and Dishani are doctors and they take care of all the hospitals under Rathores.

'Are bhaiya ek ki tu koi girlfriend bhi nhi hai kaun karega shadi  itne bade nautanki se but chalo ek ne tu bichari bholi bhai si Divya ko bewakuf bna ke fsa liya but doosra kya karega. chhhhhhhchhhhch'. Jay said mocking both of them.

'Chachi see na'. Rey wined.

'Don't say anything about my Rey Jay, I am warning you'. Dishani said in a little bit stern tone.

'Shani  yaar ab tu chod do iski side lena itna  bada ho gya hai yeh ab'. Jay said more like wined.

'Never'.

'Ok guys bahut hua ab yeh drama session aaj ka rathore mens ka now go and get ready we have leave in half an hour for kapoor house they all must be waiting for us'. Dadi said sternly so that they all will go and get ready fast so that they can reach on time.

'Haina Jahan'. Dadu said teasingly and again Jahan's ears and cheeks got red.

'Bas ab jaldi jao sab, go'. Dadi ordered them.

Yes Rathores are like this only yeh sab sara tension aur stress ghar ke bahar chod ke ate hai and specially rathore mens they leave their ego, attitude and dominant aura before they enter their home.

Their Dadi made this rule and everyone follows it. They all are ready to do anything to protect their family, but they also make sure that their loved ones stay happy and relaxed specially inside the house as they all earn for them only so, what's even use of earning this much when their family doesn't stays happy all their efforts will be in vain.

But I dare you  to meet them outside their house you will find them with completely different personalities and aura. No, freaking being dares to even look them in their eyes straight. They are deadly, dangerous and what not outside those four walls. Ab aese hi thodi hukum ban jayega  na koi, yeh jo Reyansh hai na ise toh office mein dekh kar bilkul bipolar personality wali feel ati hai. He only has emotions for his family otherwise people call him expressionless cold hearted stone. 

Everyone went to their rooms to get ready for function. 

Jahan's outfit 

Jahan's outfit 

They all came downstairs after getting ready and both Amrita and Dishani applied kohl behind the ear of Jahan to protect him from evil eyes. After that everyone except Rey left for Kapoor mansion in their cars, he will come later as something important in the company came which needed his attention. But he told everyone that he will be there maximum within an hour.

HELLO SWEATHEARTS

TO PHIR KAISA LAGA APKO YEH CHAPTER

WHY DO ALWAYS MEN ARE EXPECTED TO BE COLD AND NOT SHOW THEIR EMOTIONS

EVEN IN THEIR HOME, I KNOW WE CAN'T SHOW OUR EMOTIONS IN FRONT OF 

STRANGERS BUT ATLEAST WE SHOULDN'T ASK THEM TO BEHAVE THE 

SAME WAY EVEN WHEN THEY ARE WITH THEIR LOVED ONES INFRONT OF WHOM THEY CAN

 BE THE REAL VERSION OF THEMSELVES. HERE I HAVE TRIED TO IMPLEMENT THE SAME, 

I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE MY EFFORTS.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS

ALSO, GUYS FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFIED WHENEVER I POST.

TO AB KE LIYE ALVIDA MILTE PHIR BAHUT JALDI.

LOVE YOUUU DHER SARA

BYE