ABOUT THE JAANS OF THE BOOK

REYANSH SINGH RATHORE- 28 years old

He is The King of Rajasthan and indeed a deadly man. Cold and ruthless for the whole world but the complete opposite, most loving, caring, adorable and doting for his family. But no one can freaking dare to even look in his eyes straight in the world except his family. He doesn't answer or talk with anyone until its necessary, but  can talk for hours with his family. He is the best son, best brother, best grandson, a true friend who actually cares about the well being of his friends. He respects all the people below him, he doesn't believe in the philosophy that only riches have right to dream and have acess to all the facilities. He owns multiple NGO's and women help centre all over the state. He doesn't believe in love, but can do anything for his family and closed ones.

ARADHANA KAPOOR- 27 years old

She is the queen of the Mafia and Business world, no one till date has been able to beat her in business many people came and challenged her but no one was able to win from her. She hates to lose and winning has become a habit for her. Her work comes first for her, all she has achieved till date is all because of her hard work, no one plays any kind of role in her success, wealth and fame. She doesn't believe in love. Today she has spread the branches of PRARSH{her baby, her company which she has created with her own hard work, sweat. She has spend endless sleepless nights so that her company can the reach the position in which it is today} all over India and now she is working towards opening its branches in European countries. Her nephew and little sister are her world she can even burn the whole world for them  if she has to. She doesn't like to waste her time specially when she can use that time to do her work. She is a complete no nonsense person but she also cares about all her employes and always help them whenever needed. She own multiple NGO's in almost half of the India and she  also runs many welfare centers for people.