24- 'PROPOSAL'

Hello ji,

Belated Happy Holi, I hope ki yeh holi ap sabki zindagi mein dher sari khushiyon ki saugat apne sath laye aur Shri Radhakrishna Ji ka Ashirwad aap sab par hamesha bna rahe, wo hamesha aap sabki zindagi mein kushiyon ke rang bikherte rahein 🥳🎈🥰🙏💖.

After finishing her coffee in another five minutes she stood up from the swing and got ready to make the biggest decision which holds the power to change her life completely.

She washed her face and combed her hairs to not look like she wants to kill her stupid guards and went towards Reyansh's room and she takes a long breath and knocked on the door. 

"Come in" he replied after few seconds.

She opens the door and stands on it's threshold "Do you have some minutes to spare Mr. Rathore."

He got shocked hearing her voice and looked up from his laptop " Any issues Ms. Kapoor."

"Well actually there is something which I want to discuss something with you or you can rather say I ask you."

"Ok, go ahead" he said while leaning back on the chair.

"WILL YOU MARRY ME MR. RATHORE?"

"What" he got shocked listening her "What the hell are you even saying Ms. Kapoor? And why will I marry you, where did your fiancé go ?"

"Umm" she rubbed her neck thinking how will she explain the whole freaking god damn situation to him and the whole lot of fiasco which has been created by some stupid asshole whom she doesn't even know till yet.

"Main baith ke bataun apko tu chalega, kyunki baat kafi lambi hai aur had se zyada gand mach gya hai pichle do ghante mein" he nodded.

She sat on the chair opposite to him and  closed her eyes while rubbing her forehead, after few seconds she looked in his eyes "I WANT YOU TO DO A CONTACT MARRIAGE OF SIX MONTHS WITH ME TODAY ITSELF."

She saw irritation in his eyes with the name of contract marriage so she explained him "I want you to listen to me carefully before you come to any conclusion."

He crossed his arms over his chest and said "I am all ears."

She hates when someone gives her attitude or she has to explain about her decisions, but she doesn't really have any choice here. So she started explaining him all the shit that took place in these few days.

"So the thing is that Dhruv was never my real boyfriend and I hired him to act as my husband for a few days till the papers get signed."

He raised his brows asking about which papers to which she got irritated as no one except those four idiots has dared to ask so many questions from her but of course she has to answer his all questions since she is asking him to marry her that too in a span of few hours, so it's the most obvious thing that he will ask about all the things.

"Ugh I will kill that bastard" she muttered to herself in almost non audible voice.

"Mujhe shadi kabhi karni hi nhi thi but abhi karni pad rhi hai because of my dream project joki ek japani Nakamaru ke sath collaboration mein hi possible hai and uss bande ki yeh shart hai ki woh mere sath deal sirf tabhi karega if I will be married kyunki uski biwi ne uski life for good badal di and aaj jis position par wo hai wo sirf uski wife ki wajah se hi hai so he thinks that marriage makes you responsible and the love you receive from it makes you and  your life complete, the person which our soul yearns for is your life partner jinki sirf presence apki tensions dur kar ke apki soul ko soothe karti hai" she rolled her eyes while saying this and continued "And I have worked day and night for that project ab main akhri moment pe usse apne hath se phisalne nhi de sakti, I know abhi main apko ek gold digger lag rhi hongi jisko sirf paison se matlab hai but aaj jis bhi position par main hun, jitna bhi paisa maine kamaya hai wo sab sirf maine apni mehnat aur patience se hasil kiya hai. No ancestral property, bina kisi ka ehasn liye bahut saal bina din raat dekhe had se zyada mehnat ki hai tab jake aaj is mukam pe pahunchi hun. Han mere sath the tu sirf wo sare sapne jo maine dekhe the aur meri jaan mere dost, jinki ehmiyat mere liye meri zindagi se bhi zyada hai. Tu it's fine I won't mind even if you will judge me and call me gold minner or toxic."