2. HOME

She left for her home but that place can never be her home actually, she doesn't has a place or a person whom she can call her home. Earlier she really wanted to find that safe place for her but now she doesn't believe in all this stuff anymore. Well leave it this talk is for another time. Kabhi fursat se sare raaz kholenge, but for now let's come back to Diya's roka.

So yeah now everything is ready, all the preparations are done and only our bride is left to get ready for her special day. Her hairstylists and makeup team are also waiting for her in the lobby, but she is saying that she will only get ready when her didu will be there with her.

Seeing all this Adarsh kapoor was getting irritated and annoyed as he never loved his daughter and thinks of her as bane and always blame her for all the things he went through in the past, but he started thinking like this for his daughter because of his father [now now ab sari story abhi bta dungi to bad mein maza nhi ayega, so kindly be patient and keep reading to know what exactly happened in the past which made him and our Aru like this, the girl whose smile could make you forget all your worries stopped smiling and became a black hearted being with no emotions and care for anyone].

Diya is loved by everyone in the family, but she is the apple of her father's eyes he can't stay without her and it was most difficult task for her to convince him as he never wanted her to go away from him, he even asked her to ask Jahan to come and stay with them after their marriage, but at last after some convincing he agreed to let her go but with a very heavy heart.

So Adarsh so wanted to scold Diya for wasting her and everybody's time by waiting for Aradhna, but he couldn't say anything to her in front of Aniket.

Now everyone is trying to convince her to at least start getting ready. But she said that she won't even open the door of her room till the time Aradhna will come.[ now you all must be thinking that just a while ago she was on the verge of getting a panic attack  and now she is all normal and even throwing tantrums suddenly, then let me tell you Aradhna called Jahan after talking with Diya and she explained him everything because she knew that at that moment Diya needed Jahan and his assurance that they will together handle all the obstacles which will come in their life and he very well handled her and made her come back to her normal form]

Here Aradhna reached Kapoor mansion along with her bodyguards, then she checked all the arrangements and made sure that all the security related matters has been taken care of, she heard some sounds coming from 1st floor but she didn't bothered to go there as she always avoid even talking with her family members except for 4 people but, after completing the  meeting with the security head when she was going towards her floor she asked one servant reason behind the chaos as now the sounds were just increasing more of everyone which was becoming quite irritating.

Now she decided to go there and talk to Diya and she heard her doing nautunki again she just laughed at her drama and went towards her room

Call didu and ask her to come I want her to be with me today. Diya said more like cribbed

If she won't come then only it will be better for all of us. Ashok muttered under his breath

But to his  bad luck she heard it all, still left him so that everyone else mood doesn't get spoiled

She went and called Diya very lovingly" Bachha open the door I am here".

As soon as she said that Diya opened the door and hugged her tightly 

"you know want Diyu this is very bad you have not even started getting ready till yet now how will you get ready in such less time. hmm"

Diya broke the hug and showing her teeth said to her "why fear when my didu is here" as knew Aradhna will not say anything to  her after seeing her smile.

"vaise where were you, I told to come fast na".

"maharani sahiba agar ab apki ijazat ho tu beauticians ko bula dun aur ham sab tiyar ho jayein ya ab apko kuch aur drama karna hai" Sanvi said stopping her interogations as she is already getting late 

" ofo mumma apko ready hone ki kya zarurat hai you are already soo beautiful agar aur taiyar hoye na tu papa ne sirf aap hi ko dekhna hai puri party mein".

"chal hat bas ab bakwas na kar and go and get ready fast".

"yes madam". said diya dramatically saluting her mother and went inside her room to get ready as when Aradhna came she signaled prashant to call the beauticians.

After this everyone went to their respective rooms.

But as Aradhna was about to go back a  very excited and happy voice called her

"buu" Advik called her and ran towards her, Aradhna picked him in his arms and kissed his cheeks making him giggle, he also gave her a kiss and asked her

"where were you buu adu was waiting for you, adu wanted to do nini[sleep] with you".

"Baby your buu was busy, but leave that do you want to sleep with me today"?

he nodded his head 

'so now go ask mumma then tell me later okay'.

'otay'. he said in his baby voice and ran to his mumma

yes, Advik loves to sleep with her as he always sleeps on her chest and she also tells him bedtime stories also which he enacts with her doing his drama.

Now she went to her floor.

Yes, she has her own floor and nobody dares to even go there till they are asked to that to only by her.

After coming in her study, she started doing her work again, sometimes she become a complete work machine but there is no one to stop her from overworking her self beyond limit, so that she doesn't get ill. But don't worry soon she will get someone who will care for her more than himself. 

HELLO SWEATHEARTS

TO PHIR KAISA LAGA APKO YEH CHAPTER

I KNOW SOME OF YOU MIGHT FIND IT BORING BUT DON'T WORRY OUR HERO-HEROINE ARE GOING TO MEET VERY SOON AND HERO TO APNI HEROINE TO DEKH KAR HO SAKTA HAI FLAT HI HO JAYE, WELL I CAN'T GIVE YOU ANY SPOILERS FOR NOW 😁😁

DO VOTE AND COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS

ALSO, GUYS FOLLOW ME TO GET NOTIFIED WHENEVER I POST.

TO AB KE LIYE ALVIDA MILTE PHIR BAHUT JALDI.

LOVE YOUUU DHER SARA

BYE