criticism.

The lovely young couple had a new beginning and showered a lot of affection and love for each other. No matter who was in the bad mood, both of them knew each other interests and what they had to do to make it right.

"Y/n Shi?" Jungkook called out for her.

"..."

"Where is she?" Jungkook thought to himself.

"Y/n-" Jungkook stopped when he saw Y/n staring at the wall and was lost in her thoughts.

Jungkook went inside the room and back-hugged her. "What's the matter, love?" He asked.

"Jungkook I don't think I am worthy enough to be with you." She asked making jungkook concerned.

"What? Why are saying this?"

"I think we are not a match jungkook... We are not compatible-" she was saying when jungkook put his finger on her lips to make her shut.

"Why are even saying this? And what do mean to say we are not compatible huh?" Jungkook said.

"I just don't know" She sat on the bed biting her lower lip and trying to control her tears.

"I am getting a lot of hate comments from the fandom and they are saying that I am just not beautiful enough to be with you," she said finally breaking into tears.

Even though they did not publicly announce their relationship still the fandom realized the tension between them and since then they have been posting hate comments for the idols.

"Do you think that I have loved you for your face? That is not love y/n... That is just affection and lust."

Jungkook looked at Y/n with a gentle smile and said, "You know, when I first met you, I was drawn to your internal beauty. Your kind heart, your sense of humor, your passion for life... All these things made me fall in love with you."

Y/n looked at him with surprise and asked, "Really? Not because of my looks?"

Jungkook chuckled and said, "Of course, you're beautiful on the outside too. But what truly matters to me is what's inside your heart. Love is not just about physical attraction, it's about connecting with someone on a deeper level and accepting them for who they are."

Y/n nodded, feeling touched by Jungkook's words.

Jungkook held her hand and said, "I'll always love you for who you are, both inside and out. And I know that you feel the same way about me." Jungkook said and kissed her hand.

Y/n and Jungkook had been together for a few years now, and their love for each other had only grown stronger with time.

Jungkook smiled at y/n and said, "You know, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world to have you by my side."

Y/n blushed and replied, "And I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have you as my partner."

Their love was infectious, and it was clear that they brought out the best in each other. Seeing them together was a reminder that true love does exist, and it's something that we should all strive for.

It was the year 2023. It was the time when all the members were busy recording for their solo albums. Jungkook released his single hit song mv "Seven".

"Y/n I'm very excited! I want to know how our fans react to my song" he said and was happy.

She smiled and patted his head. "You did a great job."

*Time skip at night

"Jungkook shi!"