reunion.

Jungkook has been in the military for quite some time now, ever since he joined the Korean military. Being apart from each other was not easy, but they always found a way to make it work.

As for Y/N, being an idol meant that she was always busy. She had to keep herself occupied with various activities and performances to keep her fans happy. But despite her busy schedule, she always made sure to write letters to Jungkook.

They would often chat and talk about their day, and Y/N would tell Jungkook all about her performances and how much she missed him. Jungkook, on the other hand, would update Y/N about his life in the military and how he was coping with the tough training.

Y/N also found solace in her work. She would often pour her heart and soul into her music and performances, using them as a way to express her love for Jungkook.

Despite the distance, Jungkook and Y/N's love for each other only grew stronger with time. They knew that they would be reunited soon, and until then, they would continue to support each other from afar.

"Oh my gosh! One day without her feels like an entire year!" Jungkook thought to himself.

"Only 7 months are left then we will unite again and I will pr-" Jungkook was talking to himself when someone called him out for services.

"Jeon jungkook be ready for today's class" someone shouted

"Coming, sir!" Jungkook shouted.

Jungkook quickly got up from his bed and put on his army uniform. As he was getting ready, he couldn't help but think about Y/N and how much he missed her.

"I can't wait to see her again," Jungkook muttered to himself.

He went to the classroom where his fellow soldiers were already assembled, waiting for their instructor to arrive. As he took his place, his mind wandered off to memories of Y/N and the times they spent together.

"Jungkook, are you okay?" one of his fellow soldiers asked, noticing his absent-mindedness.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and replied, "Yeah, I'm fine. Just a little distracted."

The instructor arrived and started the class, but Jungkook found it hard to concentrate.

After the class was over, Jungkook went to the mess hall to have his lunch. As he sat down to eat, he took out the letter that Y/N had sent him and started reading it.

"Hey, what's that?" one of his friends asked, pointing towards the letter.

"It's a letter from my girlfriend," Jungkook replied with a smile.

"Idols can have girlfriends/boyfriends?," he asked casually.

"Yes we are allowed to date Unless it's a secret" Jungkook replied.

"Ah, I see. You're lucky to have someone like her," his friend said.

Jungkook nodded, "Yeah, I am. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

As he finished his lunch, Jungkook couldn't wait to write a letter back to Y/N and tell her how much he loved her. Even though they were apart, their love for each other kept them connected.

Days went by and days turned into weeks and weeks turned into 7 months. It was the day when they would meet each other finally. Jungkook was packing his stuff as he was about to leave. He glanced at the dorm and smiled.

"I had a good time here and I will miss everyone here," Jungkook said and picked up his dorm mates picture they had taken.

"A new beginning will start from today," Jungkook said and smiled.