2017

3rd December 2017.

"Y/n" jungkook called her.

"What's the matter?"

"Can we go for a ride today?" He asked.

"Today?" I think the weather is bad today. It seems like it will rain today." She said.

"We will see about that later but can we go?" he pleads.

"Sure then" she smiles.

Jungkook smiled and left the place. "I will confess today... Jeon jungkook you got this" he said and patted his back.

"Hyung if I bring food home that will mean that we are together, " Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"What do food and your relationship have a connection?" Taehyung was confused.

"I don't know about that but-"

"Jungkook?" Hoseok called.

"Y-yes hyung?" Jungkook asked nervous.

"Are you going on a date today?" He asked.

"O-oh me? Yes I am hyung!" Jungkook smiled.

"All the best my brother! Don't bother your date and make her feel special and make sure no one sees you." Hobie smiled

"Yes hyung I will take care of everything!" Jungkook said.

"Oh but who is she? Do we know her?" Hoseok asked.

"Oh yeh, you know her very well!" Tae said teasing Jungkook.

"Who is it?" Hobie asked curious.

"You will know soon Hyung," Jungkook said and winked at Hobie.

"Okay then all the best," Hobie smiled and left.

"Hyung help me select some clothes for the date now and make me look handsome," Jungkook said to Taehyung.

"Of course, Kookie. I know just the outfit to make you look irresistible," Taehyung grinned mischievously.

Jungkook felt his stomach flutter with anticipation and nerves. This was it. He was finally going to confess his feelings to Y/n. He couldn't wait to see her reaction.

As he got ready for his date, he couldn't help but think about Y/n. Her smile, her laugh, the way her hair fell around her face. He couldn't believe he was lucky enough to be going on a date with her.

"Okay, how do I look?" Jungkook asked nervously, twirling in front of Taehyung.

Taehyung appraised him critically. "Not bad, not bad at all. But we need to add a little something extra," he mused, before pulling out a sleek leather jacket.

Jungkook's eyes widened. "You're a genius, hyung," he exclaimed, slipping the jacket on.

As he made his way to Y/n's room, he felt a mixture of excitement and nerves coursing through him. He couldn't wait to see her, but he was also terrified of messing things up.

When he arrived at her room, he was pleasantly surprised to find her waiting for him outside. She looked beautiful, with her hair pulled back in a messy bun and a warm coat wrapped around her.

"Hey," he said, grinning nervously.

"Hey," she replied, smiling back at him.

As they walked to the car, Jungkook felt a sense of warmth spreading through him. He was so grateful to have Y/n by his side.

As they got into the car, Jungkook couldn't resist stealing a glance at Y/n. She caught him looking and laughed softly.

"What?" she asked teasingly.