love talk

"Hmm, I see and now let's find you a partner!" exclaimed the teacher.

"Who would like her to be their partner?"

He noticed a majority of boys in the classroom raising their hands but eventually spotted a student who was not raising his hands.

"Hmm, y/n you will be paired with Jeon Jungkook" the teacher ordered.

"Jeon Jungkook, please raise your hand."

The young man hesitated before raising his hand, as it was his first time paired with a girl.

Yn proceeded to sit and introduced him one more time again. Jungkook smiled and introduced himself.

"Hi, my name is Jeon Jungkook and I'm 15 years old. I would love to be friends with you!"

They both exchanged smiles and continued to study.

*Y/n pov*
"He seems like a nice guy!" She thought.

*Time skip*

It was already the fourth period, but the teacher had not yet arrived. Jungkook was still struggling with the equations from the previous math class.

"I hate math so much! Sometimes I wish the person who invented it, dies!" As he said it, he heard a giggle. It was y/n, who responded, "Well, your wish is already granted! The person who invented math has already died ages ago."

He pouted.

"Would you like me to help you with your math?" she asked cheerfully.

"Ahh! M-me? No need! I don't want you to struggle because of me," he replied.

"This is the fourth time I've attempted to solve the math equation and for the fourth time, I've received a different answer," he explained.

She smiled and said, "If you want to get the same answer for the fourth time, I can help you with it."

After hearing this his heart raced at lightning speed for the very first time, without any doubt. This feeling was unfamiliar with him.

"O-okay then"... He said

"Great, let's set up a time to meet at the library. I can show you some tips and tricks for math. We can work together to make sure you understand the concepts and feel confident in your abilities. How does that sound?"

"Good" he exclaimed.

"Why is my heart racing so fast?" he murmured.

"You said something?"

"NO! i meAn Yes! No, i Mean No!?"

"Heartbeat heartbeat speeding up, heartbeat heartbeat in my mind"~